"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
So they made an immortal with no oversight? Man, these gods are just horrible.

Alabarna the desert country hmm. Reminds me of one piece

Fed-Kun's army
@Miserys_End Yeah it's pretty easy to permanently incarcerate a jackass pseudo-immortal because you don't need to provide for things like food or air. Just shackle them, dig a nice deep pit to drop them in and top it off by dropping a fvck-off huge slab of rock on top.

@Mugenman88 Maybe it's an Andor Vex sort of destiny?

Fed-Kun's army
@kanol, yes it definitely is.

@glscarves, while demon king lives, yes... he is "immortal." But he's not invincible.

Surviving with 1 hp and who knows what kind of injuries, means you're not gonna be protecting much of anything. Like the poster said... because of that trait, he has little to no incentive to defeat the demon king. And that, with his personality, he's unlikely to actually put real effort into getting stronger. He's already been beaten twice now by a demon general and the MC. Who know what else out there is stronger than him.

The demon king on the other hand... well, sure he could help the "hero" be stronger as a shield. But knowing the "hero's" personality/behavior, there's a risk that if he is strong enough, he could try imprison the demon king instead to maintain his immortality. Not likely something a demon king would ever allow.

Dex-chan lover
@mukiex

Initially, I thought that the priestess was lying to the Hero about what happened to the Catgirl.

In the Light Novel, it's
pretty clear that they're truthful. The catgirl's the one who starts the beating of the Blacksmith, and does most of it, and the information about the subsequent imprisonment comes from Misha, rather than the priestess.

The impression I got from reading the translated portion of the Light novel is that the author just wanted to get rid of the character. She doesn't make a character appearance between the Demon Castle and this point, and is only briefly spoken about being imprisoned for her previous crimes. The Manga's omissions do make her seem a more potentially sympathetic character.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God. What a stupid plot armour for a worthless shitstain of a character.

Fed-Kun's army
That catgirl is totally forgettable, literally.

When it was showing her in jail, I was like... "who's this?"

Dex-chan lover
Also is more like contractual clause of "cant mess up and die until the final boss is dead" i really doubt it affects his lifespan, its probably a jab of how most heroes in games or stories tend to survive ridiculous situations by sheer plot armor

Dex-chan lover
Awwww, fighter girl isn't joining the harem

>Dark skinned beauty enters stage right

Ah, that works.

Dex-chan lover
The nun and hero were KO'd and still managed to escape?! For plot's sake I guess. Normally there would be enough time to imprison them.

@Ashandai
Maybe she will join his party later. The MC still needs allies to beat the demon lord. Fighting alone is just suicide.

-1 for Misha not joining in

+3 for last page. Whimsical tanned beauty laying on a bunch of pillows and blankets in a canopy type bed

Users who are viewing this thread