Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 11.2 - The tea party at the palace

Dex-chan lover
"They mated and created more"
Great Head cannon to why the ones she made got added on.
So, I'm guessing since she liked stuffed toys in her previous life, she'll never grow out of them? So, can we expect her collection to only keep growing?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
"If there's any of this plushie you fancy, do tell me since I'm planning to gift them to you. And if you do love to have more plushie in the future, take one more. So that the two plushie could mate and have kids, increasing the amount of plushie you'll have.", said Miranda with a big smile on her face.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
if she gifts self made plushies and explains how she made them a whole lot of noble ladies will start producing plushies soon, because all of them are probably equally bored in only making handkerchiefs.

Dex-chan lover
I find it amazing after 7 years, he still maintains his self-awareness as a grown-ass man.

Also, I will always love these visuals of him playing, holding, and surrounding himself with his plushies.

Dex-chan lover
Boasting about being a man in the very same breath as gushing about stuffed animals.

I mean more power to Miranda's past self for defying gender norms, but I think even she forgets how well her new self fits her.
There’s nothing wrong with a man gushing over plush toys tho…:question:

Dex-chan lover
"If there's any of this plushie you fancy, do tell me since I'm planning to gift them to you. And if you do love to have more plushie in the future, take one more. So that the two plushie could mate and have kids, increasing the amount of plushie you'll have.", said Miranda with a big smile on her face.
Oh how fierce her mother’s lectures will be when she hears about this :kek:

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of refreshing that there hasn't been any sort of real conflict or drama in this manga, and I hope it stays that way. It might get a bit dull eventually, but I'm enjoying the relaxing atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread