Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible

I’m up chapter 16 and I was wondering if they ever make any progress in their relationship? I know a lot of the point of these type of stories is the mc being so dense and not realising the fmc likes them, but I do hope after nearly 60 chapters there will be some development.

@69funynumber I suppose it’s not so much that he is dense, more a complete lack of self confidence (at least in the first 15 chapters) but I am guessing her friendship helps him to be more confident.

Though not working out who gave the valentines cookie is equal parts dense and the lack of self-esteem that she would give him one, even though she is literally the only person who notices him and constantly goes out of her way to interact with him.

Can someone please message me and confirmed if this is true or not? Somone spoiled the manga to me and said the guy is just an imagination inside the girl's mind because she has a special condition.
Please if you're reading this and have read ahead please tell me, i need to know!

IF YOU HAVE CAUGHT UP AND UP TO DATE WITH THE MANGA, PLEASE READ MY 'SPOILER' TAG BELOW, I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Also i can't tell if my spoiler tag is working or not, so please give me a notice if it's not working since it's my first time using spoiler tag.

@paperman0 Thanks man! You a hero. How i use spoiler tag properly? or how do i delete my comment lol
Nvm, i think i know how to use it now.

Sooo I'm around chapter 10-20. And I was curious. Is this a series of manga where the main characters will kiss and hook up? Or is it a series that will just tug and jerk at your heart for soo long and never do anything with the relationship between the two?

Dex-chan lover
@CraigieG You'll have to wait and see, this manga specifically has a bad reputation of being "personal preference", like its either a super shitty bottom of the barrel heart jerker, or it's a fluffy master piece, I hope we get a full dating arc in but that's just what I HOPE to happen (Im up to date with the chapters btw :O )

So your saying that your up to date and they haven't shown any sign of progress of a romance arc. Ok.. screw this. I'm not wasting my time reading this then. LOL. Maybe far in the future I might pick this back up. But gonna drop it for the time being. Thank you!

I'm so anxious waiting for the last chapter I can't fall asleep... yet probably after finishing I won't be able to sleep regardless :/

Double-page supporter
Another beautiful girl inexplicably interested in spineless protag. Copy pasted premise. Just more self-insert wish fulfillment for the socially inept who'd rather fantasize than actually do any self-improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread