Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Meeting Helene-Hime Once Again! The Darkness of the Demon Sword is Drawing Near!

Ending wasn't insteresting just to predictabo.MC just gonna save her with a kiss ,destroying the sword or both

Dex-chan lover
okay, that's just cheating. Cursed swords aren't allowed to be rapey like this. Blackmail and seduction, sure. Anything to get that poor sap to pick you up and start butchering EVERYONE. But just reaching out and possessing someone? That's too OP. pls nerf.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess: Kakeru needs to bring out his "own sword" to defeat the possessed princess. 😁

That is different than in novel. This means that the manga will change a lot in comparison to novel as the way he obtained Eleanor in novel had a deeper meaning later in the story.

Dex-chan lover
oh a CURSED sword just landed in front of me what could go wrong

Dex-chan lover
@theShear I also read the novel and if I remember correctly he picked the sword up in a cave when he went to search for a missing girl.
Also, since the girl and her sister are supposed to be future harem members I guess they're not going to appear, unless they are put in sometime later, but in that case their attraction to MC has no explanation since he wouldn't have saved them from the demon sword in that cave.

Dex-chan lover
And is she even a swordswoman? Guess it comes with an ingrained S+ mastery in swordplay.

@silentfx
Basically his libido upgraded x777 he didn’t get enough sex to drain it so he swings Eleanor to blow off steam injects her with his lust inadvertently then he wakes up next morning with his daughter on top of him who can turn into a demon sword as well as having a human form

Users who are viewing this thread