Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Helene-Hime's love! The demon sword and Lottery!? Part II

Dex-chan lover
A talking sword with a human form? You know its polishing time.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that feather's description before was wrong, it said only to places you haven't been last time, unless they fixed that too.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
No... In the novel, it could only teleport you to places you've seen. Though that meant with his eyesight he could travel pretty far just by standing on a mountain or other high area and looking around.

I'm really looking forward to the barbarian princess, lol. the one who thought she could take all his lust by herself :)

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
So wait... does the baby get born in the lottery world, or does like a hidden dagger appear in the swords hilt or some shit? Before that does that mean he fucked her in front of the lottery receptionist??

Dex-chan lover
Hello I would like to return this

A0AgpWk.png

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe

During his "Slaying" time, ms. sword over here begins to feel very hot. About 2 days later, a short sword is born with a personality. She just as cute as the mother, and just as bold as daddy.

Downside, the only time they really get spend holding each other is in that Lottery Space.

@firosahoge

During his
Slaying time

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
I see, guess it makes sense for manga anyways...

Kind of depressing though that they only can spend actual time together in the lotto space.

Dex-chan lover
FUUUCCCKK YEAAA

>
Loli sword.. GETS A BABY WITH MC? yes please.

Users who are viewing this thread