Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.1

@Goldenzeal Yeah, maybe for like a year if the current pace keeps up. Who knows if we're getting a change of staff now? No date on the next chapter.

@Kurokaze
Kumoko has had Pain Nullification and Complete Pain Mitigation since the Middle Stratum.

Dex-chan lover
"this fried arch" bitch its fucking burning
its gonna be a block of chared keratin in a second

Supporter
Behind yoooouuu.....

It's me or she just get some fur and earings? :D

Dex-chan lover
New design: pretty cute.

Also... immortality? Well okay I guess, realistically every isekai protagonist has that anyways but to have it stated so blatantly I wonder if there's a technical catch that'd never actually apply?

@Fari
There is a technical catch.... and it definitely will apply. Immortality is not the be-all-end-all. As a matter of fact... Kumoko has in her arsenal a counter to Immortality that cannot be resisted like Heresy Nullification. She's used it one time, in the Middle Stratum against Fire Dragon Rend.

Supporter
Immortality within the system... The question is , what are the system's boundaries ?

And here we are again with the mangaka fucking a design that didn't needed a major redisign.
5SjNsJL.jpg

She's supposed to be completelly platinum White (A.K.A Pale) bacause she's technocally an undead now.
Fuck you Kakashi, I really hope that the lack of date for next chapter is because you're going to be fired.

@Genoshock
Who needs to guess about that? We literally saw Mother's stats a few chapter ago.
Both Kumo and Mother have "Flame Resistance" but Mother is too big to move freely the middle stratum thanks to the lava pools.

@Fari
The catch is the difficulty of evolving into it. I believe it was because most spiders who enters Kumoko's evolution path dies because of using the suicide corrotion attack once and D never thought that one would appear naturally among regular monsters and the only reason Kumoko survived is because she coincidentally had the corrosion resistance skill and even with that her sickles were destroyed. This alone would greatly cripple a similar monster and unlike the reincarnated individuals everyone else have no level up recovery.

@Ju2c0c0
The planet. Aside from special spaces

@Shakur
She's had pain nullification for ages now. Since the Middle Stratum. Suffering Nullification (Complete Pain Mitigation, derived from Pain Nullification) is right around the corner, should be Pain Super-Mitigation LV2 right now.

@St-George
Yeah IIRC that'll be explained next chapter, I believe.

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't her corrosion resistance growing btw? She keeps using corrosive attacks

Perhaps she needs to farm eat more corrosive bugs 🤤

Still waiting for corrosive-type spell attack

@Owyn resistances only increase by taking damage

also this is a strange redesign, it was clearly done for the anime appeal.

Double-page supporter
*within the system

Does this imply that Kumoko will eventually go beyond the boundaries of the system? Maybe to a place that can overlook the MA Area?

Users who are viewing this thread