Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.1

Fed-Kun's army
@linkhuesitos15
In other things, You can't use Long Range Teleportation instantly close to the Queen and Puppets thanks to Dragon Barrier and Dragon Power skills (and both skills also stack with the other).
So much for that whole "can't use teleport close to the puppets" argument, huh?

Dex-chan lover
@NoGround : in theory she might also be able to (forced) teleport to an area outside the reach of the system
like the one that caused the explosion that killed them in Japan.

@xyzzy : the 7Deadly Sins (Pride) and virtue (and wisdom) skills are all major cheat skills.

@NamelessSoldier:
She eventually goes back to Japan, but that requires that she grow beyound the system first.

@lolmaolol
Good to know that you can't read.
You can't use Long Range Teleportation "INSTANTLY" close to the Queen and Puppets thanks to Dragon Barrier and Dragon Power skills (and both skills also stack with the other).
You did see that it took time to cast and that in only worked because the Archs and Puppet didn't react in time.
And remember that the Puppets have higher speed than Kumo she wouldn't have time to do that in a direct fight with a Puppet.

Dex-chan lover
That new evolution makes Kumoko look like a noble lady in a fur coat, wearing leather boots and gem earrings. With how cute she is as a spider, it will be a waste when she becomes humanoid.

@Disrupted - I agree with you and it makes you wonder if there's a Death Penalty and what it is.
Are you going to lose a level every time you die, is there a respawn timer like you said or a global skill cooldown, do you have to walk back from spawn.
And if it's the traditional version of immortality, it would be hell if you get trapped somewhere you can't get out.

*Would it count as immortality if you respawned back in the past, hatching out of an egg again like a new game+?

for those of you who have read the wn/ln, about how far into the story would you say we are currently? I heard it's a 3 act, and the second gives mixed feelings. Are we in the second act or how close to it are we?

for reading: WN or LN, which is better? WN is fully translated, but I hear the LN is better fleshed out.

Re: immortality:
Don't worry, guys. It's taken very literally.
She can't die.
Other things can happen to her--dismemberment, incineration, being crushed into paste--and she can't die.
Fights still have meaning, and Kumoko still can't afford to lose.

@Owyn
Because Immortality still has counters, and Kumoko isn't even all that strong yet. Question: where do you think Mother comes from? Who do you think is gonna be real pissed that her close kin is having her soul eaten?

Answer:
The Origin Taratect. The strongest being within the System.

Kumoko is still weak.

@sjmcc13
I'm well aware of the System limits, I wrote pretty much all the details of the System into the Kumo Desu wiki. (I'm the head admin). That's an interesting theory, but since
Magic as a concept is only available to non-transcended through use of the System, it is impossible for a teleport constructed using System help to reach beyond the boundaries of the System. The only ones capable of that are Kuro and D and the one who redirected the teleport in the beginning.

...wait isn't she supposed to be a white spider right now? why does she look like a spider that wore a santa costume haha

Up until, ofc, the alluded Arachne evolution comes. And then we have to deal with Kakashi's shitty human drawings.

Dex-chan lover
I also thought her new form is cute rather than fear inducing.
<<Immortality>> *busts out in laughter*

Users who are viewing this thread