Kurasu no Gyaru ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
So she raises a good question. Why DOESN'T he say anything?
I think it's kind of difficult for him to talk with a tit being pressed against his mouth :meguusmug:

Is the secret plot twist that they are actually dating and this is some kind of play they got going on mutually consensual during school hours?
This could be an interesting way out from what happened in chapter 5 and probably also in chapter 7 as well :worry:

Dex-chan lover
So she raises a good question. Why DOESN'T he say anything? Is the secret plot twist that they are actually dating and this is some kind of play they got going on mutually consensual during school hours?

He's probably a person with comically muted presence so he's likely relishing the attention. The real question is how this gal noticed him to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
So the title in English mentions Gals. As in plural. Does that mean that all the gals in his class are going to use him? Or is this some form of monogamous transparency?

Dex-chan lover
So the title in English mentions Gals. As in plural. Does that mean that all the gals in his class are going to use him? Or is this some form of monogamous transparency?
I think chapter 1 makes it clear how it's gone so far: they while only she utilises him, her friend(s) of course also ignore him, other than sometimes laughing about it.

Dex-chan lover
You should get closer in order to try to intimidate her. There's someone in the way? Don't worry about him. He's not important.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me Morals Commitee-chan also partakers in this to pull him away from her.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't say anything because he wants to enjoy it to the fullest

Dex-chan lover
The "I have a mouth but I can't scream moment" lmao. What a way to go.

Fed-Kun's army
He's probably a person with comically muted presence so he's likely relishing the attention. The real question is how this gal noticed him to begin with.
Probably interacted with each other in childhood and she still remembers him while he forgot about her entirely. Typically how these stories play out.

Dex-chan lover
Gal making sure MC not looking at potential love rival by suffocating him in her breasts

Users who are viewing this thread