Kuriko to Biyori - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Crunchy Potato Chips

Dex-chan lover
That's a interesting rain dance: (Page 6)
ExBXrvr.png

Double-page supporter
Many happy returns and thanks for picking this up once again!

Also, you're right, it does have Yotsubato vibes, but with more parental anxiety. :worry:

Fed-Kun's army
Mad cute manga but this foreshadowing from time to time... I'm not ready for that lol

Also, Thanks for your hard work mate really appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for picking it up again ! Your rythm is ours so don't worry and do it as it fits your schedule the best :D !

Dex-chan lover
It's gotta be terrifying to jump from no children to a hyperactive pre(?)schooler without any of the experience of realized of how durable children can be.

But these two seem to be picking it amazingly well. That taste of darkness in the past makes the sunny optimism of the present that much sweeter :glee:

Dex-chan lover
It's gotta be terrifying to jump from no children to a hyperactive pre(?)schooler without any of the experience of realized of how durable children can be.

But these two seem to be picking it amazingly well. That taste of darkness in the past makes the sunny optimism of the present that much sweeter :glee:
I agree with the picking it up amazingly part, however, you gotta remember they weren’t 100% in the dark, they did go to training/workshops before adopting her.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really does get the emotion across, reading this made me feel the anxiety the mother felt. Kinda tear up near the end

Users who are viewing this thread