Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Demon King Gustav's Daughter

Double-page supporter
Glad Viktor died in the battlefield as he wished.
The curry, tho...

@Quirino, I think that Melfina either actually sent them to defeat the demon lord(not Sera) or just tricked them to go to the western continent. Because in a chapter back, it was shown that the priestess is looking after the heroes in her country(Deramis), and in the same chapter, it was shown that Deramis is west of Kelvin&co’s current location(westernmost in the continent even).

Links:
Priestess looking after the heroes: https://mangadex.org/chapter/410404/3
Priestess in Deramis: https://mangadex.org/chapter/408802/23
Deramis location relative to Kelvin&co: https://mangadex.org/chapter/408802/15

What's the deal with the hero's headgear? It looks dumb but it seems that almost every "hero" has that stupid gear on their head. Has anyone ever commented that it looks dumb? It looks dumb. Yes, dumb.

Dex-chan lover
oh goddamit it's the heroes. seriously what's with the DQ-inspired gem circlet?

but wait isn't Melfina the goddess that's with Kelvin?

Dex-chan lover
@Anzor
Wait, they killed her most precious person and butler who took care of her all her life of seclusion and she isn't even angry with them? Am I missing something?
Thought the same thing.

@SuppeBargeld
its not clear if she even knows that, after all she was asleep the entire time. Maybe we'll see later if they actually told her.
That would be super harsh.

Princess:"Ahhh. This curry is soooo good. But.."
Elf girl:"What is it Princess?"
Pr:"I just thought about my Butler Victor."
The whole group: "..." living armor guy-> |\/| o_o o_o ( . . ) <-slime
Pr:"He always wanted to taste curry. He was such a nice guy. A real gem."
Gr: "..." |\/|' o_o; -_-° ( . . )?
Pr: "I wonder how he outlived his life."
Gr: "..." |\/|' O_O;; -_-' (. . )???
Pr: "But he was sooo loyal to father. Maybe he died in battle in the end." *sad*
Gr: "..." |\/|' TT_TT -_-° ( . .)Food?
Pr: "At least he wasn't made stand guard over me for the whole time."
Gr: "..." |\/|# TTmTT -_-; ( ^O^)FOOD!
Pr:"Oh, silly me. Look at you. That's such a heavy topic for diner. And demon have a long live span. Maybe he is still alive and we might just meet tomorrow." XP *teehee*
Gerard: "Gotta go somewhere..." |/ |... x_x -_-; ( ^w^ )*munch*
Pr: "By the way. Where is my curry?"
MC: 'Good thing Clotho took care of the body.' x_x ¬_¬ ( ^w^ )*munch*

Double-page supporter
better kill that hero team like he have done to that cruel team in early chapter ...

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous yeah, I see it as a way to avoid backstory. Instead of a characters giving a story of what they've been doing over the same period as the main character they just say "dey froze". Its something that kinda pisses me off ya know? You'd think the authors would put more love into their babies.?

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax It's so goddamn lazy, tropes are supposed to be used as guidelines for character and plot development, not a crutch.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also curious why the demon lord would seal his daughter in a seal that can only be opened by humans.

Aggregator gang
What!? That made no sense. The demon butler didn't need to die at all

If the king hadn't seal her daughter, she might force herself to stay while they are at war. About the seal thing being canceled by humans only, is to prevent other demons from eating her daughter until a strong human will come to unlock and Victor also doing the acting as a villain so they'll be convinced of saving her.

Users who are viewing this thread