Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Elf Village IV

Man, this series is alright overall, but the villains are so shittily written.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka clearly showed that the skill worked just now, so if they make her somehow resist it or later on retcon it by making him somehow purge it, then this story is more useless (as they show any tension is purely artificial and no risk exists) than I already consider it after they introduce a reincarnated NTR character.
... And yet I have a hunch that it (the charm eye not being permanent for the elf and mc not having to kill her) is exactly how it will play out.

Double-page supporter
@feha it's possible that the dickhead was implanting the charm but was interrupted by the MC before he could finish. the story never suggested that his charm eye works instantaneously.

also it's kinda the point of these "OP MC" stories that nothing ever Really challenges them. and while I enjoy stories where you're never really sure if the MC is safe. I don't hate a story that is just a straight forward "beat down the baddy and enjoy life" kinda story. different strokes for different folks

Dex-chan lover
@Etesian
Honestly, I feel like this prick of a pretty boy is one of the most accurate characters. He's acting the exact way a previously 'plain' or 'ugly' person who was bullied would act if he gained the ability to forcefully charm others on top of power.
Unless you're Ned Flanders or some other impossibly 'pure' fictional character, power corrupts.

The pretty boy seems like an idiot, what gamer wont min max his abilities when he has such OP skills like double skill points?
Should have gotten that S rank concealment skill bruh.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, she was charmed with just that so now she will fight against him.

Users who are viewing this thread