Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Present II

Dex-chan lover
There is nothing like the present. At least not when the present is you (yes, I mean you, the one reading this).

Dex-chan lover
What a splendid death flag raised Sylvia LOL

And look at Sera's face.
7vcPzRL.png

Dex-chan lover
Still bothers me that we didn't get an explanation as to WHY Sylvia wanted him dead during the mock battle. She literally tried to make sure he was dead for good by trying to kill him twice over (stabbed through the heart and crushed by giant ice meteor), offsetting the protection given to them. Now they're just suddenly buddy-buddy like nothing happened.

Dex-chan lover
I'm totally expecting that they will go through with it without a hitch, without anyone interrupting them, or without either of them chickening out.. Totally...

Fed-Kun's army
they didnt want kelvin, they wanted Efil and her godly cooking skills which is on the level to maake Melfina into a munching machine.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie I completely forgot about the other people that were summoned

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 They kinda did ... she is a battlecrazy Idiot like the MC, just a different kind. They mentioned it as part of the "S Rank Guys are weird" text

Dex-chan lover
ookay did not expect Nagua to be a good sport and actually cook something decent. thought he's too petty for that

Users who are viewing this thread