Kuroha to Nijisuke: Kuroki Majo no Divertimento - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.5 - After Story

Double-page supporter
thanks for your hardwork. 😎

the conclusion was really unexpected and it's great! rather than usual OP isekai troupe. 😏 🤣

thanks for finishing it !
I wish it'll get an anime .The story is really nice and remind me of early anime before the age of the extreme fanservice ....

Makes me so happy when a Mangaka knows when to let a series finish instead of dragging it out until it ends up bad, this was such a great read, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@PankoPanko while I agree, I would have preferred a better epilogue. They really left the plot threads hanging with the whole "lifespan of gazillion years" and "acquired resistance to death making his actual lifespan infinite". Does this mean mc ends up living all alone for eternity in the void of space after the sun engulfed the earth and eventually died, even beyond when expansion speeds up so much he ought to have dispersed into individual components?

Group Leader
@feha obviously not, as tough as Nijisuke is Hokuto COULD kill him whenever he wanted, but the collateral damage would be too much so wouldnt be worth it neither of them could outlive the planet, especially Kuroha whos longevity is based around luck

the simple answer is that in a world of gods and magic the earth will still be there in a gazillion years or maybe 100 million years is when the earth will end and thats why her lifespan ends there

also Nijisuke's lifespan isnt infinite becuase he doesnt have one! it was supposed to end before he was even born, he could die at any time and noone has any way to tell but hes so strong that he survives regardless

Dex-chan lover
@Somopes that is why I specified it being "his actual lifespan", while kuroha only got specified as "lifespan of". mc's lifespan is in the negatives, cause his actual lifespan is longer.

Dex-chan lover
This ending left me with a weird feeling. Like it left me hanging for more or like eating a slice of pizza but just the lower half of it without the crust or something like that. It doesn't feel empty nor incomplete but just, not enough?

I can't think of anything to describe this more but I know that it would've been a lot better if it were longer.

Dex-chan lover
Man I was like why Ai chan of all people needed to die?T-T..I really didn't expect her to be the one to die.ToT....why not just kill the snake ceo or the 4 eyed emo.
And then sadness suddenly became tears of joy when the author put another plot twist.I'm glad she stayed and became hokuto's employee shinigami.and still a happy ending for all of them...Ai being a shinagami also suits her as well and I kinda shipping her with the other guy shinigami XD.

Aaaahhhh really love this author and looking forward to his/her future works.❤

To the scanlation team thank you sooooooo much for all the hardwork and for finishing this wonderful epic story.❤You rock!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for finishing this! Now I wanna reread since it's complete..

I feel like it couldve easily been double the length, but it was a good read and a nice ending. See you all in the next one.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all the hard work!

That was satisfying. Kinda sad the eldest Mitsugane sibling has to go, but still a happy ending nonetheless

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you @8monthslate for scanlating this manga till the end.
I love how it not dragged and perfect pace (of not fast). Just like a bomb, exploded loudly.

Users who are viewing this thread