Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Ch. 361 - Epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah i have to rearead this whole series……OR can you tell me thous two chapters??? so i can keep the rereading of the whole manga later XD
It's the extra chapter of volume 1 and 2, I think. I'd have to check for the specific chapter number. But if you go to the last chapter of volume 1 and the last of volume 2 (or 3) on Mangadex, you'll see each one.

119.5 and 239.1

Dex-chan lover
it took a while but finally this series is fully translated

as for the series itself i really did enjoy the series and all but will say it do suck that a lot of things/plot that maybe should have happened didnt end up happening

like the thing with the mom ilike i said before the mom wasnt fully serious about it and i also feel there was a bit more to what was going on there but again sadly we'll never get that

a lot of drama that came to this series was like this.....

it would come up and be there for a little bit but then it'll just never fully go into the drama and then itd just go away as if it wasnt really a thing to begin with lol...

but nonetheless i still enjoyed the series a lot and am glad to finally see this series finally translated

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this! I know it wasn't a perfect, fulfilling ending, but I'm glad we got what we did.

Aggregator gang
that's how it ends?! i kinda wanted to see more where kazuki is well into her 20s!!! and it was disappointing, albeit realistic, that yae has basically just abandoned mina whilst also throwing it into her face that being a lesbian isn't the "normal future" she wants for kazuki. wtf. i wasn't that fond of yae for multitude of reasons but that last scene where she just left made me despise her.

Aggregator gang
So...how about what the mother said at the pub? How did they convince them? What about the girl's friends?
It's an ok ending, but I feel too many things were just swept under the rug

Thanks for the huge update btw
yeah i hope the author adds more chapters as extras or a sequel. but i assume yae will never wanna see mina ever again unless kazuki stays firm on her decision to be with mina and yae relents. idk though

as for their friends, seeing as mina's ex already knew about it, i know for sure kazuki's bff mayumi knows and supports them but idk about her hetero bff. she seems fine with that fact that kazuki is dating a woman, though, when looking back at that phone call.

Aggregator gang
I- I don’t understand what the hell just happened in the last 350+ chapters. The mom issue was never resolved, so wtf?
looks like it. unless there are extra chapters. that kinda threw me off but i still love this story.

Dex-chan lover
So based on chapter 342 it seems like Mina and the mom just cut each other off. Which is pretty sad cause the whole manga they have a really good friendship and they don’t recover. Oh well glad they’re happy in the end and it was an enjoyable read. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
IMO the story arc with Yae ended with them separating for good with it implying that they’re no longer friends.

There was always a lingering connection between Yae and Mina, but then it finally separated (with Mina even saying a final good bye). Then once that lingering connection disappeared, there no longer were any feelings preventing Mina from seeing Kazuki as her one true partner.

IMO the story arc with Yae ended with them separating for good with it implying that they’re no longer friends.

There was always a lingering connection between Yae and Mina, but then it finally separated (with Mina even saying a final good bye). Then once that lingering connection disappeared, there no longer were any feelings preventing Mina from seeing Kazuki as her one true partner.
Right, but there was a whole thing about getting parental consent. And how Yae would "totally be ok" with this because she loves Mina.

Dex-chan lover
I- I don’t understand what the hell just happened in the last 350+ chapters. The mom issue was never resolved, so wtf?
Yae, as any normal human being wants happiness for her daughter. Unsurprisingly 40y.o. woman as the daughter's partner doesn't quite fit there.

Yet she wants happiness for her daughter so she quite explicitly shows what would happen if she learns anything about Kazuki's partner. If she learns.

i know for sure kazuki's bff mayumi knows and supports them but idk about her hetero bff
Ch. 346
She knows.

Dex-chan lover
Yae, as any normal human being wants happiness for her daughter. Unsurprisingly 40y.o. woman as the daughter's partner doesn't quite fit there.

Yet she wants happiness for her daughter so she quite explicitly shows what would happen if she learns anything about Kazuki's partner. If she learns.

Ch. 346
She knows.
the age doesn’t matter here actualy :3 but the fact that she doesn't wanna her daughter to be GAY, and a normal future for he daughter apparently is a d between her legs, ofc close to her age too >.>

the age doesn’t matter here actualy :3 but the fact that she doesn't wanna her daughter to be GAY, and a normal future for he daughter apparently is a d between her legs, ofc close to her age too >.>

Wait, so the age does matter? Because she wants someone close to her daughter in age?

Disappointing ending. :confused: I was wondering how things would go now the mother said she wouldn't accept this. Just ignoring it and ending the story was not what I was expecting.

Is this the last chapter or will there be some extra chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Right, but there was a whole thing about getting parental consent. And how Yae would "totally be ok" with this because she loves Mina.
Consent is a strong word, Mina wanted her to get permission or their blessing but they don't actually need that. The daughter assumes Yae would be OK but she doesn't know their convo. So Mina ends by acknowledging that they'll have some obstacles but they'll persevere anyway (since separation is not an option and not something anyone can force, once Kanzuki graduates). Knowing they end up together it's open ended whether mom comes around or they just move in anyway. But her relationship to Yae is definitely done and that's what that moment was for, I think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread