Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 4

Copium theory:

Clearly Luna and Glasses girl are both into MC. What if they're hooking up in Luna's room, and both of them are trying to get him involved. Luna is trying to draw out a reaction and some interest from him by being extra loud. Glasses girl listens to him complain about his "neighbor" and encourages him to get closer to them so he can confront them about the noise. Also, Luna is talking to someone in the kitchen about MC's "sulky face," and then Glasses girl is in a convenience store and also mentions the sulky face.

Now the bet: her manager is the MC's classmate. She references sulky face, which was mentioned by Luna. She also wants a bite again, with bite marks shown on MC in the last panel, indicating she somehow bit him while she was there. Also, this quickly sets up the love triangle with all 3 of them already involved with each other.
Brother you posted this as I was typing. I think we're cooking.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, author should stop dragging sh*t out... if she has a boyfriend, fine...

And why not have him just tell her.... don't make excuses author-san.... stop dragging sh*t out....

So...is this just a cuck manga?
Because why is she interested in the ML if she has a supposed other person? Or cares?
Like I feel like this is going to be a cuck manga with no good ending, though of course it is way to early to guess, so who knows.
what's wrong with the author? if you wanna make a NTR manga then just do it straightly.
did you think making ntr bait like this is funny huh?
It's not really NTR. He's just supposed to be an immature siscon who doesn't like his big sis having a girlfriend.

For him, it's less that he hates it and more that it's awkweird for him to be in this situation....

That said, it IS annoying... author is dragging sh*t out for no actual reason....

Copium theory:

Clearly Luna and Glasses girl are both into MC. What if they're hooking up in Luna's room, and both of them are trying to get him involved. Luna is trying to draw out a reaction and some interest from him by being extra loud. Glasses girl listens to him complain about his "neighbor" and encourages him to get closer to them so he can confront them about the noise. Also, Luna is talking to someone in the kitchen about MC's "sulky face," and then Glasses girl is in a convenience store and also mentions the sulky face.

Brother you posted this as I was typing. I think we're cooking.
They hook up five times a week all night but he only ever hears a single voice? Remember, he thinks she has a boyfriend.
It's not really NTR. He's just supposed to be an immature siscon who doesn't like his big sis having a girlfriend.
Boyfriend. And he clearly has feelings for her. So it's NTR.

Dex-chan lover
Boyfriend. And he clearly has feelings for her. So it's NTR.
Nah, his feelings aren't completely clear for her.

Note that he actually laughed at being bothered by her having a boyfriend...

Being attracted and having feelings are 2 separate things...

Yes, he is attracted to her.... she's hot.... but he's just attracted, not in love.... yet....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They are.

Boyfriend.

This is sophistry. The guy's not sitting around gushing about how hot she is. He has feelings for her.
Fixed it, thanks

And no, I don't think he actually has feelings for her yet (yet). Right now, he just seems attracted and maybe sees her as a big sister. Like, very little was shown for him to actually care about her like that.

If she didn't dress so provocatively around him and didn't make noises at night, he probably wouldn't care as much.

In fact, so far, he doesn't even seem to have a good opinion of her as a partner outside of her being hot.....

Since assuming it's just her boyfriend is boring...

I'm going with Luna being a livestreamer with a manager:
  • Manager gives her a drink at the door
  • Assuming her overheard dialogue time pacing is linear between panels, it's too fast for her to be actually putting on maid cosplay. Livestream viewers suggested it, and she plays along. (This can be countered if the small thing on her bed on pg. 26 is a maid headband)
  • Her dialogue afterwards is super awkward if she's talking to her boyfriend. Seems more reasonable if she's talking to her manager.
  • The question that she's asked afterwards also sounds a lot more reasonable coming from her manager who's come to visit and has found out for the first time that MC is living in the same apartment as her.
Now the bet: her manager is the MC's classmate. She references sulky face, which was mentioned by Luna. She also wants a bite again, with bite marks shown on MC in the last panel, indicating she somehow bit him while she was there. Also, this quickly sets up the love triangle with all 3 of them already involved with each other.
You do realize if this is the case, then every other little "hint" in this manga so far will have to be explained right? Otherwise it will be forever up in the air. That's gonna be a long list if they keep going at this pace with the "hints" for who knows how many chapters, so I doubt its gonna be that way.

Fixed it, thanks

And no, I don't think he actually has feelings for her yet (yet). Right now, he just seems attracted and maybe sees her as a big sister. Like, very little was shown for him to actually care about her like that.

If she didn't dress so provocatively around him and didn't make noises at night, he probably wouldn't care as much.

In fact, so far, he doesn't even seem to have a good opinion of her as a partner outside of her being hot.....
Agreeing to disagree. I'll point out he's jealous, and you'll interpret that as "brotherly affection" or whatever.

Last edited:
Clearly, the one Luna kissed in the doorway and banging is the glasses girl. Read the synopsis. Yeah, she's gay.

Dex-chan lover
That's literally what that means. Here's a chart:

Infidelity_Flowchart.png

The only way it's not NTR is if this whole "I like her, but she's fucking someone else" thing isn't front and center... unlike in this story.
I don't know where you get this chart, but it's just plain wrong. I mean -> Start -> A is instigating B to have sex with C: NO -> Reciprocal romantic relationship between A and B: NO -> Netorare. Ahem, so what exactly is relationship between the A, B and C at the end?
Also, the japanese word 'Netorare' translates to “being taken away". In other words, the NTR genre from the very beginning dealt with unfaithfulness, infidelity and betrayal in relationship. So, yeah. The people who are telling you that this is not true NTR are correct, because MC and FMC are not in relationship.
Also:
03aa9fda46e278c1cc9b5ddb026210bdd5b46b8337a1fcbfea4aa9bda99abc91

Supporter
I don't know what's going on but it seems like start of a big drama so where is the drama tag? I'll be really pissed off if this continue. I strictly filter out the drama tags because I just had enough of that... Seems like she has no interest in him whatsoever. From flashback we see she is doing it on purpose? Like she want him to hear everything and see everything? What in the hell for? Sorry I got emotional....

Thanks for translation.

Dex-chan lover
Yes the NTR genre is pretty ridiculous like that. Logic is not exactly it's thing.

Ever heard of mom NTR? Where a son for some fucking reason thinks his own mom getting with someone is NTR to him?

Yes that's a thing, and there's a shit ton of hentai about that. It makes no fucking sense, but hey it sells.
Unfortunately, that's a real thing. Kids of single moms quite often feel threatened by their new partner and do all sorts of stupid shit to force a breakup. Source: Me being the partner.

Double-page supporter
I think she's probably voice acting. I don't think that flashback was a kiss, probably another reason you usually see for faces getting close, like getting something out of her eye or something. Slobbery lips at the apartment door is hard to explain, but it's probably something like she was actually drooling because they're cooking something nice and let her have a taste.

Dex-chan lover
Agreeing to disagree. I'll point out he's jealous, and you'll interpret that as "brotherly affection" or whatever.
I'm saying for now, it's brotherly affection.

Yes, he has jealousy... but it's the same jealousy he felt when he was a little boy and thought of her as a big sister...

So he's feeling (for now) a mix of brotherly affection and immature jealousy along with sexual attraction.

But that sexual attraction is more because she's hot and the way she's dressing and the noises he's hearing at night than him actually wanting to be a couple with her

Can't wait for the reveal to happen that she has been masturbating or doing stuff with a female friend this entire time smh

Users who are viewing this thread