Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - She is the trauma that still haunts me to this day

Dex-chan lover
This is a lot of discussion for what's ostensibly a harem romcom manga about a boy who just wants a normal social life. A lot of people like it or don't, but hell if it isn't interesting.

Thanks for the TL, hoping for more!

Contributor
Idk where this is going, but the characters' motives should be made more clear.

It seems she trying to break FMC down and MMC got humiliated by her in the past and she doesn't recognize him after he changed.

Raaaaaa, I hate how the mangaka is passing the extreme discomfort and confusion onto the reader.
She is just a cat, looking for fun toys to play with

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again, did Shizuki ever tell Shizuka about the trauma he got back then cause of her? If he didn't, then he's a dumbass for not saying anything to her about that, but if he did, then why tf would she set that whole thing up?

The blame here can go either way
He never did, she should, but didn't

Dex-chan lover
He could've avoided all of that with snake eyes if he did
totally.
Also, he was a idiot because he kind of throw a friend that have social anxiety to someone that he deeply believe likes to put the others down. If she ended leaving mentally break like him he would have part of the guilty on it.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she's literally the only girl he's on friendly terms with is more of a reason to share that with her

How is he gonna hope to get over this trauma if he just keeps that bottled up inside? Plus it would've possibly avoided the whole puking situation if Shizuka at least had an idea of what's going on with him
well.
I think he should had tell her because the FMC could end hurt by the snake eyes.
But, I can say that sharing things like that is really hard (I don't have a trauma like that one, but I know how hard is to some people to share their issues)

Dex-chan lover
I can't take his extreme reaction to her seriously. Like yeah, she shunned you when it wasn't convenient for her image, that's it, how is he having such a freaking visceral reaction?
Also I guess she wants to "expose" the girl whom she perceives as faking being naturally kind by flirting with MC, and see if her mask slips, or so she thinks.
so... Human mind can be that weird

Dex-chan lover
Yeah pretty sure she wants him back for...whatever reason
Felt like she doesn't even recognize him. Which is odd, considering they were kinda friends when he is chubby. Yeah sure, he is unrecognizable, but she should at least notice the names??

Users who are viewing this thread