Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~

Group Leader
@GruntZone360 From what I've seen, its a more accurate adaptation of the LN, but the art is less good and the paneling is flatter and less dynamic. You can compare the art between the two on Amazon.JP since they have the first chapter of each adaptations available for free

I think this manga is more based on the WN - more Seinen than Shounen, also romance is slower paced but arcs generally remain the same with 1 exception. Other manga with Nekokurage as artist is based on the LN which is Shounen.

@Cocalalona Yes, this is Jinshi. He just looks a little different because those are the clothes for that arc of the story (this one is a little bit ahead of other manga)

Dex-chan lover
My friend said the author doesn't like the pacing of the other manga (take it with a grain of salt, though), so this one is supposedly following the LN more closely, like a more accurate adaptation of the LN. Elex Media Komputindo just released this version in Indonesia so I bought volume 1. The art isn't too bad but not too great either (although cover of volume 6 here definitely shows improvement than volume 1), panelling looks flat (like someone has said), and it goes more on point than the other manga so it feels faster. As a fan of the story that read the WN, it isn't a bad adaptation overall, but still pales in comparison with the other manga (admittedly my bias takes part as I've read that manga first, but it does have better artwork). It's a good quick read to remember what happens, I guess.

@Clover_Zero thanks for explaining, actually confused when read the physical one especially when it cames for vol 2, i clearly remember when maomao
showing recommendation letter
while the one i read is different, it's feels like you're reading different story while you know what would happen next
Both are OK, imo
Also all girl at here is more beautiful and cuter than the alternate one

Fed-Kun's army
Clover_Zero Whaaaat, There's indonesian version of this LN. I need to grab this asap. Gramedia Time

Dex-chan lover
reason : the light novel 's copyright holder sold the copyright to 2 different manga magazines , so we have 2 manga adaptions .

in this way , more money for the light novel publisher .

i think this version is better in pacing and mao mao's character stand out more in this
hope someone gonna translate it

does anyone know where i can find this one? im honestly kinda put off from the pacing and all over the placeness of the other manga (though it is really pretty). I heard this one is more faithful to the LN. but i cant find it anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
i want to see this one tho since i saw the raw at LH, and it was like 8 or 9 ch faster compare to the other one

Users who are viewing this thread