Kuzuna Kimi Shika Aisenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Boyfriend is a Bad Boy

Maybe she has preference for boy like that but if it's me, I will break up with him immediately 😂 It's tiring to have boyfriend who always make you insecure on a whim like that

I like the art, but I’m not too keen on the BF maybe in a few more chapters he will be better? Do t get me wrong the FL isn’t great either, but I can relate to her pettiness

@Alice06 Me too. Boys like that can only give me nothing but headache.

I'm gonna stick for more cause I like the art and... spicy.

poor Canon fodder, he didn't do anything but a kabedon, but he got a arm twist, lost of pride, and ego. That BF is a no go, to do that to your GF on purpose, those are controlling cheating type. No caps 🙊but the art if GE so ill continue reading 🤭

Dude is a bit of a jerk, but art is nice, and still liking the chapter so far

Dex-chan lover
Not to be realistic about a wish fulfillment manga but he's gaslighting her and neglecting her, and then love bombed her which is emotionally abusive behavior

Okay, maybe this is okay in HS, but if you got older, playing such games is tiring af.

Fed-Kun's army
If your bf neglects you and gives you last minute attention i’d break up with him lmao

I am so glad that I am not the only one that thinks he is so bad lol... I would literary dumb his ass if I was her lol

He has good style tho

Oky the art is great, the bf is hot.... But he also seems a little toxic to me hahaha the heck. He shouldn't go promising or even considering meeting other girls (who are romantically interested in him) when his gf already admitted she wanted to genuinely spend time with him. At least He didn't go with those girls and just let his gf go to that group date.... Following her... And not even rlly apologizing for his own behavior afterwards?! That girl should break up with him asap (although it was wrong of the girl to agree to that group date as well).

Users who are viewing this thread