Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Marlene, The Third Princess (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Alright. We may have another candidate for the harem.

On another note: Kill that stupid princess.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh* how did I know that bitch was gonna be a problem? And she even knows that he works right under her father

She’s just asking to be killed, dumb cunt. I just hope it’s slow and painful

Dex-chan lover
Theodore basically explaining and waiting patiently to add maran to his harem

Fed-Kun's army
Have grace drag this princess in before the King, demand why the fuck she's dragging his family's dirt and his tragic past into light when he's doing the nation a FAVOR by defending it and fighting demons.

Theo doesn't have to do this shit for ANYONE, and if this bitch wants to play this... Theo and his harem can nope the fuck on out of this country and watch all this shit burn. The king can either control this princess and remove her power or die w/ his kingdom. His choice.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, does news not travel around in the palace? Or is she just deaf for anything that doesn't bring entertainment for her?

How has she not heard that the King himself bestowed a title of authority? Or is she poking the flames anyways?

oh no that second (?) princess bitch is a HARD FUCKING PASS. No thank you- please proceed to pick up ur ass and gtfo

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin
It's likely she's in league with the demons, is possessed by them, or knows far more than she's letting on otherwise, let's not forget 2 of her aids turned out to be demons.
This of course, means she probably has some power in the palace that might rival the king in some ways.

Dex-chan lover
> Marianne was not actually looking at the embroidery, she's looking at their massive plot for comparison and future reference. She's the only one on behind...

> That princess who wants MC as her subordinates, MC refuses her invitation because he had no time for her. He had a goal on his own. Calling him foolish is the foolish herself.
That princess didnt even explain what will be his role if he accept the invitation, i understand accepting will become a Knight for the princess, but, i believe recruitment is based on the talent search of the recruiter. So MC has no knowledge about her and whats her doing in everyday life, of course refusing is by default.

> The dialog wherein MC said that there would be airplane in that world? If that is true, then why would land transport was so lagging behind?

Dex-chan lover
Yo bitch, he said to your face he refused because the king asked him first, stop being a whiny bitch and go after another dumbass you can manipulate.

@dextersTomato it was a TL mistake on the airplane part, because engrish 'there is are' it becomes very clear. It should be 'there arent airplanes that exist in this world'. Or not trying to be too literate on the original, "Airplanes dont exist in this world".

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai I don't know about her two aids or her in general aides, since all I know of is about the two pretend-adventurers, that fooled Fernando.

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin
Hmm maybe i'm misremembering, entirely possible, but it still doesn't change the fact that unlike the rest she seemed to be unsurprised by the demons presence.

Magic to change appearance? Umm, no matter how I look at her, the only thing that changed is her hairstyle...

Users who are viewing this thread