Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Extra - Because You're Here

Dex-chan lover
Man I feel bad for her. Her love died right in front of her and there was nothing she could do about it. If this was another type of series she'd become an evil saint hell-bent on revenge on the kingdom for taking away her beloved.

Dex-chan lover
If this was another type of series she'd become an evil saint hell-bent on revenge on the kingdom for taking away her beloved.
I think it's still in the air. She might very well be behind the gates in his current world - they are the same monsters after all. She could have taken over as a demon king and started a multi-world tour of looking for him and also killing everyone along the way.

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying this series, read it all in one go. The idea of the isekai'd person coming back to his original world through possession, and also making the original world somewhat alien (the future), whilst also also making there be some unfinished business (the saint and the hero's execution) in the previous world - it gives this a fresh feeling in a fairly saturated and stagnant genre.

I suspect that he actually hasn't possessed anyone, and that he's merely regained his previous memories. I also suspect that the s-rank lady is in fact the reincarnated saint. Finally, I think the previous world lost to the demons (the saint left after the hero's execution, leaving them weak despite the demon lord's death), so they've begun the invasion into the next world.

Really enjoying this series, read it all in one go. The idea of the isekai'd person coming back to his original world through possession, and also making the original world somewhat alien (the future), whilst also also making there be some unfinished business (the saint and the hero's execution) in the previous world - it gives this a fresh feeling in a fairly saturated and stagnant genre.

I suspect that he actually hasn't possessed anyone, and that he's merely regained his previous memories. I also suspect that the s-rank lady is in fact the reincarnated saint. Finally, I think the previous world lost to the demons (the saint left after the hero's execution, leaving them weak despite the demon lord's death), so they've begun the invasion into the next world.
100% feeling the same way.

Supporter
Gates started appearing after he was pulled into the other world, so possible that broke down the wall between worlds. Now other worlds have access and can start invading.

Just depends on how much thought the author is putting behind his reason for gates and hunters.

Dex-chan lover

I kinda feel like the Demon Lord never actually died, but faked his/her death. Either to rebiild in secret, or expecting thewm to turn on the Hero and cripple their defenses.

Dex-chan lover
it's clearly a possession. Dude got isekai'd in 2000, cracks appearing in Japan somewhere in 2010s, and currently he's living in someone's body in 2040s.

It's something like that one villainess manga where the villainess knows a reincarnator is residing in her body and swaps with her at one point.

Users who are viewing this thread