Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

I hope she realizes how everything coincidentally falls together and finds out that the town she's living in is probably all orchestrated for her

Aggregator gang
I think she should leave the town if she really wants peace. She is a commoner now and she has purposely stepped out the game. Why even bother messing with her?

get outta that town already!!!! flee the entire goddamn country!!!!!

So after his death in Death Note, L actually being isekai'd to this cheap shoujo manga? man, that's sad lmao.

“I will hunt you down wherever you are hiding and I will eliminate you. I am-“
“I am-“
“Justice!”

Lololol, but seriously I didn’t expect for there to be this L person in the story. So far I think the only possible person for being L is probably Liliana.

Double-page supporter
I think the war hungry ginger is still my favorite guy, tied with the blonde banker of course.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this is getting tiring. Isekais are not supposed to take themselves seriously. Won't drop, but from now on I'll just skim.

I find the raw but I’m not sure since I don’t understand Japanese.
I guess “L” might be
Nana chan

Oh fuck I hope it's not her brother from previous life. I hate my own perfect brother and hers is just... to damn creepy. She is born and he just plays string puppets with her life. Fuck me that would be creepy af

Users who are viewing this thread