Lady to Queen - Ch. 31

It's frustrating to know that even after all this rose is still not gonna die yet

Dex-chan lover
I won't be satisfied until we she her head come off but seeing her scared and spending some time in the dungeon is nice. When are they going to tell us exactly what's going on between the emporer and rosamund, anyone else would have punished already after the dinner with the envoys wives was almost sabotaged

She’s so cool!!! The emperor should just stay in a coma forever and let her rule the kingdom! She’d do such a better job and we’d see that bitch beheaded. 😏

Thank you for so many new chapters! I feel so spoiled.

Thanks for the update!!

I've already finished the novel but seeing it drawn has a different much more satisfying appeal. Looking forward to Rose's downfall hahahaha.

jyc

time for the king's background story hmm im still meh about him. cant get over him choosing his mistress over empress so many times 😒

huge thanks for the scans team! ❤❤

Lol I’ve never hated/loved the emperor. My feelings for him are plain indifference so it’s amusing to see people scream bloody murder whenever he comes on screen. Doesn’t matter to me as long as the heroine gets to come out on top as the winner.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that poor lady knight friend of hers gets some attention soon she looks like she's about to break down.

hwow she cray crayyy. Glad that the emperor isn't completely blinded by love or whatever. Can't wait for the background story! Like what messed up stuff r they bonding over?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, what's the problem with executing mere concubine, now that's she's the sole ruler? It's not like she's high ranked noble

Users who are viewing this thread