Land of the Lustrous

I can't remove this feeling that Ichikawa might restart the process that Kongo-Sensei started, meaning Phos will become the next Sensei and new gems will arrive (Makes sense since this hiatus will give her some time to research new gems and make a new plot that resonates with the old plot)... This is gonna be a very big revelation that I am expecting since I've been into this manga so much that I suggest to make it longer... Of course I wanna help too though I'm still 18 and looking for a job to buy merch from this series...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

For those who don't know the manga is on an indefinite hiatus and we don't know when it will return. Twitter user @HousekiCount usually does a good job at posting updates whenever new info on the newest chapters is released, so if you wanna keep track you can follow them. Hopefully, this helps a little, I've been seeing some people get confused. Here's hoping for an April release on the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread