Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload, but damn the grammar was awful this time.

Dex-chan lover
Cry is either actually incredibly powerful himself but humble to admit it, or he's mastered the ways of "Fake it 'till you make it".

Cry is really strong I mean he activated an item with so little contact

Dex-chan lover
I can already see something super over the top will happen in the Ice Cream shop and everyone will be “so THAT’s why he kept taking Tino to the ice cream shop”

Dex-chan lover
@WildJoker

Think its going to be something like "we have to be discreet" then when they start cross referencing minor incidents they uncover some nation shattering conspiracy or manufactured dungeon break. (I mean this chapter they said that this fella normally doesn't leave the capitol, now he visited a minor dungeon and came across shenanigans)

Something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Captain tyler levels of luck but we're not sure if it's just his self esteem or he's actually super lucky

I'd imagine Cry is sort of like the MC from The Eminence In Shadow, where his bullshit turns out to be completely factual.

Fed-Kun's army
The dude tries his best to stay out of anything because deep down he's a coward.
But he stumbles into problems back to back and equally stumbles into solutions to the point where people far overestimates him.

I don't know if I should pity him or be jealous of him.....well, looking at the admiration he gets from Liz and Tino....leaning onto jealousy.

No disrespect, but the LN was way easier to follow. The manga is just all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread