Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Mysterious Dungeon Nihonium

Double-page supporter
Oh shit, yesssssss lol. Finally! I wonder if it’s all hp boost? Random boosts? Small boosts? Argghhh I wanna know lol

Being lvl 1 doesn't matter if there are stat increasing items. 😋

Dex-chan lover
you dont have a good stats and grinding is a pain? get status up items yay (i foresaw this kinf of thing since it is not new in this kind of games)

Dex-chan lover
maybe it was a small boost item with small chance of drop rate. it explain why the veterans didn't find anything good from it except for our mc who benefits even from a small stat boost

Dex-chan lover
Sorry guild lady if you look like your age is to high to fit on a clock Ryuota isn't interested.

Group Leader
Oh!!!
So the drop is so rare that only one seed dropped for him, the only S ranked drop master, so of course nobody ever dropped anything here.

But this is getting good. I was wondering how they would make him evolve in this world (getting stuck at level 1 with crap stats forever would get boring), and I like this choice. 😀

Double-page supporter
Talk about lazy storytelling. MC is weak but he has an OP skill for which he needs to be creative to make the best of. Until then it was okay. Then at chapter 3 we get the miracle solution to allow him to get rid of his weakness.

Dex-chan lover
Flyingpantsu: Talk about lazy storytelling. MC is weak but he has an OP skill for which he needs to be creative to make the best of. Until then it was okay. Then at chapter 3 we get the miracle solution to allow him to get rid of his weakness.
And how did he end up visiting it? "I thought as nothing drops, there would be only weak monsters." WTF? It's his live, that's at stake, yet still he didn't bother to ask, what kind of monsters there are. And his reasoning is...He went there, because he thought, that there might still be something of value, the other adventurers oversaw. Maybe a rare drop with his S-rang skills. But then again, the monster have to be weak, because they don't drop anything. ??? ಠ_ಠ

Edit: Here is another idea. A collection of isekai stories with smart and not that smart MCs, that die stupid deaths.

Double-page supporter
Maybe one day he can drop a lvl up item? -v-
Maybe not.... 》》Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu °•°

Users who are viewing this thread