Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 8 - My g…

Dex-chan lover
What's the rest of the sentence say? Sometimes hai can mean no, as it's considered more polite to start with it.

Dex-chan lover
@BatuMenhir : Probably not 'stronger' in term of stats but in term of practical usage of it. Like getting faster/more precise in his power control, or study more so his magic repertoire expands.

@Sumguy62 : Care to point out when was this 'hai' used as a 'no'? Because I don't think you can use it that way unless it's some really bad MTL or it's not the same 'hai'.
As for the full text, roughly this.
"Yes, using various methods/things we became lovers. From then on the days adventuring with him still to this day remain the greatest of my memories. However, those fun time came to an end when his Hero comrades defeated the Demon Lord"

Aggregator gang
"I'm not that guy, but wait no actually I was that guy all along!"

My guess of the plot of this manga in a nut shell

Dex-chan lover
Isn't he like 10 years old?
tom_and_jerry___fbi_arrives_by_montoya666_ddctl0s-fullview.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat,
An example I can think of where 'hai' can means 'no' is in the difference between English and Japanese in answering yes/no question

Dex-chan lover
@ker0 On the credits page I see you are using MS Paint to clean. I suggest you try out the tool "paint[dot]net". It is free while also having transparency, layers, and a bunch of other super useful tools while sill being super simple like MS Paint. You get the program at "getpaint[dot]net"

[dot] should just be a . but idk if links are allowed in comments so i thought it best to not make them them actual links

though if you need help with cleaning then I am down to try helping you out so long as it doesn't require any too extreme redrawing
looking through the last 3 chapters of this manga only 1-2 pages are at the level where I'm not confident if I would be able to redraw them

Users who are viewing this thread