Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni

Every once in a while, after weeks of searching through mediocre manga, I run into hidden gem, a truly wonderful manga with a phenomenal story, fun and unique characters, and a beautiful world for the story and characters to develop in.
I suppose it only makes sense that the opposite is true as well, because every once in a while, I find garbage like this.

See, he is a good example on why the curse should include a cap for both how much he can stack his magic and the damage output. He's basically what an MMO Mage class would become if they're not hardcapped.

@rious
who is the girl that the prince want,hope it is not the dragon one?and wtf he stayed beta when one of his wife is getting taken?he didnt save her or something?

@4skinsandwich
Let's be honest, I believe your comments are a little dramatic and you're overreacting... its not rare,, most of the genre is garbage so you shouldn't have to react so vehemently when garbage like this appears. I mean, sure the genre is garbage barely even worth reading and in most cases, not at all, but even garbage has fans. Garbage manga appear so often, but more so in this genre than any other that its pretty much understood it'll be garbage or more appropriately you expect it to be garbage and in that rare case, you'll be surprised when its not garbage.

This is not one of those cases tho, its garbage. 😇

Dex-chan lover
thank you Disappointing Translations for recommending me 6 digit codes. I really appreciate it, the art style is lovely. Thank you 😚

@Apollonas anything that you consider it's good or it deserves higher rate than 5 or 6. I normally don't like ecchi and harem shits, but I think they're fine sometimes tho.

Don't open spoiler if you don't want big spoiler.
@Apollonas
@Jethzki
The marriage only for elf teacher and student. The teacher = his maid in manga, student = princess elf, she is same class with the MC, she has appeared in the manga.
While another heroine will be his wife in the next few volume.
And the prince want the princess elf.
It happened at middle The MC wedding, What I do remember, The MC's monologue was very pessimistic. The MC is saved by high spirit that protects the prince kingdom, because that the prince give up.
It happened only in 2 chapters, and I don't really remember the details. It's because I read WN a year ago.

if I'm not mistaken it happened at the volume after elf kingdom incedent.

@rious He gets to marry all of the girls in the class?no Exemption?the Dragon Waifu was hot,it also seems like the other guys at the class will get no girls?

@rious He gets to marry all of the girls in the class?no Exemption?the Dragon Waifu was hot,it also seems like the other guys at the class will get no girls?

Double-page supporter
The s'il-vous-plaît house? Nani the shit? That's literally just please in French

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. What a terrible manga. Poorly structured. Rushing. Zero pacing.

Where are the parents? Why don't we meet the bloody parents? Why the hell is this manga in such a rush it wont even introduce the MCs parents?! We only see the father for like 1 page when the maid is requesting to become the MCs maid in a flashback. And the only one who has a face in those pages is the maid...

And we see nothing of what the MC can and can't do and then he's told to go at it with 30% of his power and he goes completely overboard? it would've been wonderful if we had a freaking clue as to how he uses his unique power. But we have no idea what he could do with it so we had no idea if his sense of inferiority was correctly placed. Turns out it was not because he used to practice his magic in a barrier-covered place by the sensei...? which means...? Her barriers made his magic look super weak? IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL TO KNOW.

And before all of that fiasco, why are we suddenly seeing a magic contest between a whole bunch of specials --- and also --- why is it so rushed that literally only a few chapters into the manga and we have a full cast of characters on display, showing us their stuff? That's extreme levels of rushing it.

Even some other parts is just stupidly rushed. When we see the "big mansion", we barely see "the big mansion". Just a small part of the porch. If the author wanted the MC to have a big mansion and have everyone react to how big it is, why don't they actually show us the big mansion in a wide-screen, birds view or some such?

This manga is just horrendous. The only thing that isn't horrendous is the art. Which isn't a selling point these days. Is this manga actually a published manga in a magazine in Japan? What is the deal? How is this a thing that is produced by somebody? Or is this just a passion project by some guys publishing their stuff on Twitter or some such?

Everyone wishing that the protag will undergo a huge trauma and break, later rise and be more mature. Raise their hands
*Raise

Users who are viewing this thread