LF Manga

Hello this might be vague but this manga was from a few years back. Really short ,probably one volume, around 8 chapters.

The manga itself is about a older guy whose goes back in time after being stabbed in the chest by someone he knew. He wakes up in his high school body seemingly with his future memories. Looking around he sees all the old ppl he uses to hang out with and one of his old best friends. And his "future" Friend with benefits who ended up committed suicide cuz they both weren't committed to each other and she was depressed i believe which led to the MC being stabbed. Therefore with his best bud having a crush on this girl he decides to try to get them together. But throughout the story he gets more visions that constantly change with him always getting stabbed/hurt. The MC Then changes his actions so they also wouldn't lead to the future he came from, like one change was him not screwing his childhood friends girl(they were both kinda like gangsters in way) where he got his ass beat by him. And probably ended up fixing their relationship this time. He also meets a shy library girl who takes an interest in him after he describes to her his whole situation as the plot to a book he's writing. Instead of getting his best friend closer to the girl he likes. The girl gets closer to the MC and with another time skip to the future. The best friend ends up marrying the library girl. On their wedding day i believe the library girl is talking to the MC about his situation and how she liked him in the past. The best friend over hears and lunges in anger at him like in the MC's visions. The MC knocks his clock telling him it was misunderstanding. The turmoil quickly fixes itself and the trio talk why the MC hasnt gone for the main girl he was trying get his friend with. He remembers the date and its the date she killed herself in his previous future. He runs to look for her at the train station only for her to be going to the wedding party and they kiss and happy ending.

I know it was long but hopefully a small synopsis might help in finding this manga. Recently wanted to reread it again. If you need anymore info I'd be happy to tell if i remember.

Users who are viewing this thread