Liar - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
One thing I've come to appreciate is how they act like adults in front of adults, but like teenagers when alone all by themselves.

Things look good now that Tadokoro has finally left the chat. Though unfortunately even Narita left, yet the smirk and vibe which Ichi gives off "this ain't over yet" made me also smirk like an idiot. I hope this time he is able to give it his all.

Dex-chan lover
I just can't like Ichi. He better clear everything up and put Narita at ease.

what

you could just tell her everything and end the god damn manga

aren’t you like 30???

The storyline is like as if I'm watching a soap opera/telenovela/cliché kdrama but even though knowing the two main leads here are trash I still can't stop reading it. I'm gonna stick til it's completed, I'm curious how the author will end this drama. Will they both get their happy ending?

Ichi trying another push and pull game *looks at 9 more volumes to come* yessss give me this pain. Tbh, I'm really interested to see if a Rival for Ichi is gonna come along! Let's gooo lmao. Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
ARRRRRGH This is sooooo frustrating to reeaaaaad My gooooooosh

But I'm still here anyway coz I'm a masochist probably jk

I was pulling my hair out at Ichi's monologue. Why are you a fookin coward man??? Huh!!???? I was expecting him to immediately call Misao after the breakup but what the heck was that? He even didn't answer her call???? Argh I can't imagine what's gonna happen in 9 more volumes.

As always thank you a billion times to friendship scans, you guys are the mvp. I hope you find a good JP translator

dear male lead and female lead, why you both so frustating to see. somehow i want to smack their heads with pillow to wake them up grr

I'm really confused about his reaction to Narita's ultimatum, he's like "lol I won't tell you I love you, silly, even though I do. Also I will resign because I must be punished. But I will keep all of this to myself"
Sir, go tell her what you feel lol
Thanks for the update!!

Double-page supporter
wow... I'm happy for Misao, looks like she's ready to cut loose and move on with her life..
I was happy, until I read that last page... Ichi is uuuuuuugh! Eeeww.. he KNOWS what she wants and he decides "ho hoo! ball in my court! let's see where this goes! Ah haaa!"
Like.... no bitch.
No.
Either you let her go or you tell her what is needed to be said. I hope Misao kicks him to the curb when he shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread