Like Wind on a Dry Branch

Damn, I found it on Webtoons and then on mangadex. I thought since the update was so recent, that this group was actively translating it.. I should have checked the comment section ;-;
If I had known I wouldn't have to wait several months for the official to catch up :/

Double-page supporter
Yeah guys read it on webtoons. It's not so long of a wait. I'm still even waiting for The Makeup Remover to catch up until now and it's been like what 3 months or something. Longer with Mom, I'm Sorry

What a gem! Thank you guys for translating it. It's gonna take a while for webtoons to catch up...and release new chapters :\, but I'm so glad it caught their attentionnnn!

I think I got a snippet of the entire story through Naver to quench my curiosity, but definitely can't wait for the actual manhwa chapters

Please don't stop, i just need to fulfill my curiosity. I still read it in webtoon and buy the episodes with coin. But, the story is too great to wait for a week, I just can't 😭

bruh they dropped it, I'm sad but there is this spoiler thing it translates and I also read in the raw and it so it's okay

Users who are viewing this thread