List of Forum Titles by Reaction Score

Dex-chan lover
My feedback @rdn: no negative/subtracting reactions. Reactions are often used to convey emotion or a response, they're not always used as a downvote (undesirable behaviour). If your comment asked a question akin to: "do you think strike should result in -1", I would certainly react a strike on you to answer no. I don't see why that should harm your score.
I also usually use the 'dumb' and 'drink' for silly (funny dumb but not hillarious) comments
because it looks like "bonks" meme
kind of want those reactions also get positive values, like 0.5 maybe
:glee:

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
I also usually use the 'dumb' and 'drink' for silly (funny dumb but not hillarious) comments
because it looks like "bonks" meme
kind of want those reactions also get positive values, like 0.5 maybe
:glee:
both :slap: and :aquadrink: are neutral in terms of score. originally i wanted there to be way more negative scorings but alas it was unwanted :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
both :slap: and :aquadrink: are neutral in terms of score. originally i wanted there to be way more negative scorings but alas it was unwanted :nyoron:

よし.. よし...
kanna-kamui-pat.gif

Dex-chan lover
What about once it reaches 200+, or maybe a bit more, let us edit and have our own custom titles
The existing ones are too in-jokey and don't make much sense IMO

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can see that they can be ripe for abuse. I've gotten "strikes" for not being on board with a protagonist being unfoundedly edgey and a commenter had a problem with it, made a post on being a "realist" and proceeded to get called out by other people which I won't go into (it was funny tho).

Point being, I can see the need to minimize the amount of negatives when you have such a broad mix of opinions and personalities.

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
Yeah, I can see that they can be ripe for abuse. I've gotten "strikes" for not being on board with a protagonist being unfoundedly edgey and a commenter had a problem with it, made a post on being a "realist" and proceeded to get called out by other people which I won't go into (it was funny tho).
I think you can stomach some negative reactions, not like they have any consequence here anyway

Dex-chan lover
I think you can stomach some negative reactions, not like they have any consequence here anyway
Oh yeah absolutely, my ego is totally not fragile enough to be shattered several hundred times by a negative single score.
HAHA!

reu

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I spent a solid half hour looking through settings and threads to find out how to set these, or even find out what these were called. Turns out I can't set my forum title to 177013. Why do I do this to myself?
This is why titles can't be personalized
wtf, my dude, way to ruin my boner

reu

Dex-chan lover
If you give people karma, they're going to start karma whoring
I once got 500+ dislikes and dozens of karma whore replies on reddit for saying that n.americans always get away with war crimes
To this day I have it pinned as a badge of pride

Dex-chan lover
If you give people karma, they're going to start karma whoring
I once got 500+ dislikes and dozens of karma whore replies on reddit for saying that n.americans always get away with war crimes
To this day I have it pinned as a badge of pride
That's actually interesting. I never realized how homogeneous "likes" and "dislikes" can make a group's mentality.

You think Manga Dex is gonna follow suit at some point? Picking sides and stances because "number go up"?

reu

Dex-chan lover
That's actually interesting. I never realized how homogeneous "likes" and "dislikes" can make a group's mentality.

You think Manga Dex is gonna follow suit at some point? Picking sides and stances because "number go up"?
People are already starting to use "strike" as a dislike
Though, as there are so many reaction options(there could be more), perhaps the ooga booga horde reaction of "ye we likey" or "NO bad" won't ever manifest

Banned
Though, as there are so many reaction options(there could be more), perhaps the ooga booga horde reaction of "ye we likey" or "NO bad" won't ever manifest
Given that I just got several notifications of "dumb" from you, I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread