Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The Princess's True Form

Dex-chan lover
Forget Leon. Ai-chan would've kicked her out the next time she act like a pissy princess. No one should have to take that kind of abuse other than her own parents.

Fed-Kun's army
That's why you should be able to draw line to things and not be a choroi person just because it's cute~ smh.

Aggregator gang
Being healer is only fun when your dps are not needlessly pulling !! Stop casting that fireball you retard GnOmEeEeeeee !!!

Sorry... just a little flashback of my dark days.....

Double-page supporter
why you type it as NORMIE typesetter/translator-san :<
just type the RIAAJUUU GO EXPLODE !! XD

Dex-chan lover
Why do they focus on the obvious cliche character, when there seems to be a somewhat more interesting subplot in the other girl who does not enjoy healing safely like this (I assume she had fun back when she was tasked to only resurrect once and then get smashed into paste?.. maso? :p)?

Dex-chan lover
The entirety of "Golden Tune" is disgusting, and not worth the time spent training. If they can't even function properly internally, they won't help Tsutomu with his endgoal. Drop them.

Dex-chan lover
@juntaksadis he's giving her focus because there are not enough healers to excuse him not giving a shit about that party. Even more so, that party is pretty popular, so his own prestige/public competence would skyrocket if they are doing well... But, yes, it probably would be better to focus on the other healer, especially since her subplot is probably more interesting.
Wonder why she hates this kind of healing.

Dex-chan lover
Guess will have to wait till next chapter for Stephanie's focus.

Was disappointed Eunice didn't get a verbal beat down, but good on the author for making the MC share our expectations and be let down.

Dex-chan lover
Leon and wives are such an amazing family.

Well I guess he should be looking in the problem of the other one acting like a machine and not having fun... it could make the whole look bad.

LOL! I so totally thought that Eunice was his daughter and that was why the wive's weren't scolding her! Being his little sister just completely pushed this into siscon and brocon idiocy territory! XD

Dex-chan lover
will she redeem herself?...fuck no, the stick up her ass is too big, and she has been too cuddled by her party, anyways at the end she will say 1 thks to the MC and go back to her bullshit and everyone be like: oh wow shes getting beatter! thks mc!...fuck all that

Aggregator gang
Eunice wasn't healer before, right?
I forgot but I don't think they'd let her resurrect and die...

@Goldenzeal - True enough, there could always be something much worse. XD Though I do find this version of bro/sis idiocy quite comedic! XD

Users who are viewing this thread