Live Dungeon! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The End Of Role Delegation Instruction

Dex-chan lover
Im didnt read it yet, but i want to surprised myself that the problematic kitten that our MC trains gains her kitty feedback by her brother.
She was so annoying, i want to slap her butt for being mean to MC

Aggregator gang
Nice way to show how unreliable you are in a party to thousands of people via livestream, maybe that guy will get kicked out after the raid?

Now healer, an attacker has taken aggro: "What will you do?"

Healer: *stops healing attacker*...

;)

Just exclude him of the strategy. Good luck killing the dragon alone without any kind of support.

What will Stephanie do? If it was up to me, I'd kick the guy out of the team. Disrupting teamwork in the middle of the fight is a stupid, costly idea.

Dex-chan lover
IM OFFICIALLY SHIPPING MC TO STEPHANIE-SAN!!!

And Im officially shipping myself to Amy-chan and Kamiyu.... More fun, more happiness :D!

Aggregator gang
what will she do?
i know what I would do. same thing as the dumbasses who keep standing in fire. don't heal them.

Dex-chan lover
The problem is kicking the guy out in a boss fight LIVE while healers are still persecuted is the dumbest move possible.

Tsutomu made a point to teach her about calming down in case you have a retarded teammate. She needs to work with or around the guy to win.

@WildJoker One option is to "accidentally" get him insta-killed by casting a major debuff on him while he's got the most aggro. Then you just make the demi-lich take the role of attacker. It'll probably take longer, but it'll be less of a headache.

Can someone tell how aggro works? Is the person who does the most damage get the aggro? If so what is the use of attackers is they can't do damage more than tanks?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the best answer seems to be just let him die, and then finish the dragon without him.

Dex-chan lover
@HAALD Tanks have heavy aggro generating Skills but do less damage in exchange while actually being able to take hits. But if the Attacker overdoes it he will generate more aggro than a tank but unlike the tank happens to be soft and chewable. Especially in older MMO's you often had to manage Hate carefully to not steal aggro from the tank so this is pretty much how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread