Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
As @fabria2255 says, the “Older Brother” used in this situation is more like an honorific in the same way as “Onii-chan” in Japanese.

Aah so that's why lancellot quietly disappear after Alicia execution in her last life,

iM SORRY IS NO ONE ELSE LAUGHING AT HOW BAD ALICIAS MOUTH IS IN THE VERY FIRST PANEL AHAAHAHAH

Double-page supporter
Yoooooooo Lancelot best bro. I mean yeah "bad boys" and all that but Lancelot is the kinda man that'll treat you RIGHT!
Not that I'm actually shipping them, I have a feeling "Ellie" feels more fervent admiration and respect for him than anything else. Kinda like how little tyrant feels about Ares but a bit less uh, extreme.

A nice, good-looking guy, rolling in cash? And he helped her out in the past?
This is why they can't have too competent men close to a seemingly cold and unfeeling ML, it really makes you want to stray.

Fed-Kun's army
!!! THEY ALREADY KNEW EACH OTHER!!! PLOT TWIST!!! AND HE CALLS HER BY A NICKNAME!!! lmaooo the jealous little brother & ares sdlkjdfjl that's what they get tho

thank you for the update!!!

OMG THEY HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE A VERY LONG TIME. But wait.... didn't alicia want to sleep with him? Did she not know that the lancelot is him?? But if she doesn't then why isn't she surprised to know he's lancelot?

Dex-chan lover
there's no gogogogo involved. bad rating. 0/10.
it should look more menacing with that.

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

so they know each other from way back😱 but why did she not recognize Lancelot face and mistook Ares as Lancelot when shes looking for him during that ONS thingy?🤔

Wait so she knew who he was all along ?
Also its so weird that the translators left in "big brother", im sure she is just saying Oppa

which is a cutsey way of referring to and older male,for woman.....but giving that most people know she wanted to fxxk him, it just get's really werid

Dex-chan lover
Lol ares and her brother being over so protective!!awwww alicia felt sad when daddy didn't recognized her new look.fo a moment I felt like she become vulnerable that time aaaww....now she is back to her game with lancelot lol XD.and lol she's not affected with their dark aura presence the true bosssssss
Yessss flashback!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE❤

ohhh unexpected.. in usual manga plots the couple that have a past would end up together but naahhh I don't think it's happening here 😁

Father cub and baby cub ganging up on Lancelot 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread