Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Dammit fl really did miss out, ended up with the pathetic generic Ares rather then this fluffy little diamond.....I never been so depressed about a black belly mc before

Omg. Lancelot legit looks like a nice responsible guy. Awwww alicia. You totally missed out girlfriend ☹️☹️☹️

This is...depressing. The ML is the stereotypical Alpha Male archetype while the friend he was pretending to be seems like a genuinely likable, nice dude. 😭😭

It’s partially the protag’s fault for not making sure she was with the right person before jumping into bed with them, but he shouldn’t have lied about his ID either. Did he think any woman he slept with would be fine with him lying bc he’s actually Ares/a good shag? This dude is overconfident to the point of arrogance. 😩

Dex-chan lover
Omg. Lancelot legit looks like a nice responsible guy. Awwww alicia. You totally missed out girlfriend ☹️☹️☹️
This is...depressing. The ML is the stereotypical Alpha Male archetype while the friend he was pretending to be seems like a genuinely likable, nice dude. 😭😭

Judge by appearances, much? Lancelot has said all of two words so far, showing politeness to direct superior(s) at work. That's just basic etiquette to not get fired. Give the guy a second to show off his personality.

Aggregator gang
fuck
since I'm tired imma skip like 14 ch.s
Unless there's a really good ch. that you want me to read

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ah, so this is where that user got his PFP, well, they got me into this series, i'll give them that.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Lancelot. Girl mistook his commander for him. May my blessings reach him beyond death.

Working on a reread rn, forgot how much fun this story is haha~
tbh Sir Molten is totally my type, I've always liked him more then Ares. I just have an unfortunate weakness for the playboy types ;w;

I just keep thinking... Didn't the novel have physical descriptions of the characters, like hair & eye color, etc.? I've been waiting to see what Lancelot looks like, but I've wondered this since she mistook Ares for Lancelot. Sure, Ares lied and said he was lancelot, but the MC didn't do a really good job of getting a good description of Lancelot. Like if I was desperate to find someone to save me, I would make damn sure it was the right person before doing something like sleeping with him haha😅 Can't wait to continue reading tho🤓

Users who are viewing this thread