Living with a Villainous Boss - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Bwahaha, what the hell, I was totally under the impression this was a reverse isekai!
But wait, this could be just as interesting. I'm all in for the CEO to go full chuunibyou with occasional slips here and there.

Dex-chan lover
the f*ck is this toying with reality bull. this is harassment, harassment I say!
(cute story, really like the idea. total chunni stress reliever. also who was the person that programmed their boss into the game? 10/10)

Fed-Kun's army
Nice bait and switch. With this kind of setup, the expected concept would have been poorly executed, but this...this is just stupid enough to feel like something that might happen in real life.

I love it.

Lmao, for a moment I really thought he was from the game world XDD well, a rich CEO is fine I guess (however I'm an isekai fan so I was hella excited about the other story a little more?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward 😹😹😹 tnksm

Dex-chan lover
Aw, was hoping he really did come from the game. Boo, well the CEO cliche is tired but I'll give this a chance to see if it does it better than the last few.

now this makes more sense hahaha i originally thought that the NPC crossed over.
You wanna know what is so unbelievable though? A 25 year old CEO who has his life together. I call bullsht. It is just not possible. that demeanor, attitude and power? IMPOSSIBLE. Maybe around early 30s though. But then again, that would kinda explain his pettiness of cosplaying and leeching off a first year college student just because he lost :))

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit I only started reading because I thought the concept was going to be ridiculous, I think I’ll just drop this now

Dex-chan lover
this went from funny isekai to creepy dude who makes me uncomfortable real fucking quick

well at least this is more realistic than a random guy came out from the game only to come back one day

I kinda wish we were left in the dark for longer. This reveal would have had much more impact in a few chapters.

As an isekai fan, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread