Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 6 Ch. 63 - Scythe Demon? Demon Scythe?

Dex-chan lover
Everything just feels really easy mode with this protagonist, I'm getting bored.

@watawaw999

Novelupdates link is under information on the main page. It's translated up to chapter 80 of 1200 right now, but the WN is slower and is midway through escaping the previous labyrinth with skelly-prez. It's going a chapter a layer, basically, plus the WN spends more time on the girls/girl meetings and interactions like that.

Translation group does about 2 or 3 chapters a week (they do a ton of projects and do donation incentive stuff, so it varies).

Dex-chan lover
Picking up the item you need to conquer a dungeon right outside that dungeon. How convenient.... and boring. Oh well, it's not I ever expect any amount of tension from an isekai or from manga in general for that matter.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how straightforward that item is xD

"Demon Ring: Can control demons."

For those arguing, it's not the item is convenient, it's just mc sucked the final reward with his vacuum before raiding the dungeon.....

Dex-chan lover
> I laugh at the site of Floor 13 wherein there's a construction going on for dungeon floor completion.. Hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
That panel where Angelica was worried the mc is just going to drop dead made me glad about this not being that kind of manga. She deserves happiness.

Dex-chan lover
@LordPants you mean chapter 80 of 2018+ (since WN keep getting new chapters pretty much every day)

In the WN this part should be around 110 iirc, but if someone want to read from the source, it should be the LN instead, since manga is following that instead somewhat (but the LN is not in english anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread