Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Won't Be Able t…

Guys I have a question~ I always see comments about peeps reading the light novel or webnovel or whatever, is it in english? Cuz that's the only language I know, and if so where~ I want to read it too!

@ShadowLamb If you check on the this manga title page, there's a link to NovelUpdate. There, you can read the unofficial English version of the novel. If they haven't translated it fully, just google (series title) + (novelupdate) + (spoiler). You'll be brought to the novelupdate forum where you can read spoilers given by others.

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting her goal is a lazy care-free life since, having read the novel, she’s such a busybody I don’t think she’d know how to loaf if she tried. Well, I suppose that works out for the readers since there’s scarce few things worse for a character than an inactive protagonist.

Double-page supporter
Loved this chapter. Who wouldn't want a man who'd support you unconditionally even if you just wanna laze around lol

Thanks for the update! The quality of you guys' work is impeccable as always

Dex-chan lover
@AnonDePlume
I think her busybodyness makes sense in context.

She can't live her carefree lazy life if the world's at war and everyone else is suffering, and she doesn't know what triggered Arnold to start waging war in the 1st place. So she just has to cover all areas in the hope something rings true.

Esp. since Arnold never likes opening up about his past or personal motives.

I foresee good things in the upcoming chapters~
I hope their relationship will develop and grow as they get to know each other 😇

Also: The maid she rescued will most likely be her personal maid, so I look forward to it!

Thank you for the chapter! I will patiently wait for the next update

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 Oh you’re not wrong.
She’s working towards stopping a war so she can live that carefree life without dying at the age of 20, but, and I say this with the highest regard for her, she’s quite the meddler. She meddled to improve the maid training system, she meddled to ease a strained relationship between two brothers, and she meddled with an ill prince in a whole other country she met in a past life to make sure he got the cure he needed. If there’s any undue strife or despair, she’s gonna do what she can to make it better, and I don’t think stopping one war is gonna end all conflict in the world. That is why I don’t think she could be lazy if she tried.

@AnonDePlume
Good to hear that
she won't completely ignore some of her good deeds in her previous lives. Saving people's lives through medical treatment is a significant thing, something they probably didn't get in her other career paths.

How can the author delay this series so much when its so beautiful!? 😭
I mean it's hard to draw and come up with a plot. That I understand. It's just unbearable to wait on the reader's side huhuhuhu

waoooouuu SO BEAUTIFUL!!! i really enjoy it, worth the long wait!!! thank you very much!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Her goal of lazing around gives me the same feel as TCF Cale trying to do nothing but being proactive in protecting that laziness

Users who are viewing this thread