Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Won't Be Able t…

I don't know if it's just me who's confused, but I wonder why she hasn't told us what she's done for two of her lives. (I don't want spoilers btw lol, I'm just theorizing)

For everyone else who has been paying attention, Rishe tells us of four, and only four, occupations that she had in the past. The first life, she was a merchant. The second life, she was a traveling herbalist. We don't know which life it was, but either 3, 4, or 5, she was a maid. In the sixth life, she was a knight. That leaves us with two lives where we don't know what she learned. Seeing how the mangaka hides those personas, and how she hasn't mentioned them either, I have a feeling that the things that she learned in those two lives will be fairly big in the plot later on. Just speculation though.

Dex-chan lover
@abimalpirate117 I wouldn't think too deeply about it. The number 7 has charm to it so that's probably why it was chosen. The 4 lives we were told about make mc fully rounded so the leftover lives are probably filler or stashed as backup asspull/drama generators for when the author writes themselves into a corner/runs out of ideas.

Well, I know @animalpirate117 didn't want spoilers, so I'll keep it vague, buuuuuuut. . .

Rishe's profession in her third life is sort of hidden behind the skills she learned in her second since they have some crossover. Rishe may not mention it much because she doesn't want some of what she learned in that life ever becoming widespread knowledge. This becomes an important plot point in a later arc.

So that leaves only one unknown profession.

Dex-chan lover
I'd love to see manga based upon her various loops. Most importantly I'd love to see her merchant loop as a full manga.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the generic holier-than-thou maids not recognizing the crown prince's consort. A tick off the list we go.

Also she can't guess cuz nowhere in her 7 lives does she have experience in this kind of romance.
Honestly I haven't seen this one very often, but I am angry at the way they ruined the image of maid-os

Users who are viewing this thread