Love Agency - Ch. 24 - Serious Love

Contributor
I bet Aka is super happy doing this more than Oshi no Ko. He seriously loves misunderstandings in romcom. XD
IIRC in an interview, he mentioned how Kaguya was supposed to be more dramatic before his editor intervened and said to add more humor to it.

So I think it’s that Aka wants to do melodrama even though he’s more talented in comedy.

Dex-chan lover
That "one day" thought tend to end up in "lost opportunity" and following that "never".

Yup, she immediately jumped to that conclusion there. Mostly because it's the wrong conclusion.

Well, he doesn't help.

No, there's a reason you can't comprehend it. You're comprehending the wrong thing.

Why don't you want to know your childhood friend's fetishes? Scared she might be someone you don't actually like?

"If we aren't told clearly how someone feels, then we will never know."
You can say that to most girls. They expect guys to pick up on all kinds of hints. And she's taking her own advice and doing the opposite.

She actually picked up on her own reaction. She's getting better.

He seriously loves misunderstandings in romcom. XD
It shows. I think these misunderstandings are a bit funnier than they tend to be in romcoms. Most of the time they feel mostly like they're just delaying the progress.

I feel bad for nanto-kun whenever he appears in a chapter
Being Nanto-kun is suffering. He deserves better.

He should have been a 'She' with that face and hair. Lol
I thought he was female at first. Then I read what other characters called him.

He is defo better at Romcom than Drama
Romcom is better than drama. Well, generally. If you turn up the dial on them, drama turns into melodrama, while romcom turns into more comedy.

Fed-Kun's army
I have no idea where this story is going chapter to chapter and this makes it so much more fun. It's also in a cool in-between space where I always enjoy reading it, but it's not so much one of my favourites that I constantly wait for the next chapter; so every time a new chapter comes out, it's like a nice surprise for my day.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, I feel bad for Nanto-kun, too, but honestly I'm not sure I like him. There's something presumptuous about that way of thinking that's not the best. For his situation, the best thing to do is to genuinely pursue a romantic connection with his friend, but if for some reason he doesn't want to do that right now, then he shouldn't feel any ownership over her, since he's done nothing to make sure she doesn't get with other guys. It comes pretty close to Nice Guy syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
Broooooo lapsus was roasting your vtuber loving small child expert virgin ass I'm dead 💀💀💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
Nanto needs to just bail and chase someone else. She wants to be in the friendzone, she can stay there.

Dex-chan lover
Nanto san finna have that Ishigami glow up arc I swear. One of these days.

Dex-chan lover
@Simp4Miku
to Miku (I assume this is your dex account)
you should tell Lapsen-something-something that abusive heroines are out of style nowadays

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean the misunderstanding resolved in just one chapter. Is this still romcom.

Dex-chan lover
IIRC in an interview, he mentioned how Kaguya was supposed to be more dramatic before his editor intervened and said to add more humor to it.

So I think it’s that Aka wants to do melodrama even though he’s more talented in comedy.
But he enjoyed making it humorous. Why do you think he was eager to make Love Agency despite working on Oshi no Ko at the same time? My guess is working on Love Agency is like an escape for him from writing drama and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what changed, but I feel like the last 2-3 chapters have been genuinely good (imo the first "good" ones in the series). The characters also feel easier to warm up to. Might be that Aka's finally using the comedy element properly.

Double-page supporter
To Miku of afterword: liking lolis? based. Sending money to vtubers? Not based.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, my homeboy Nato just kept getting flack, after flak, after flack.

Users who are viewing this thread