Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Hero and Heroine

Dex-chan lover
Mari is groomed 100%. By HER OWN MOM. Seriously. SEKI arrives just in time to ungroom her slowly. But surely.
It's probably because she is used to people like them. She has lived her whole life with her mother, after all. On the other hand, she probably haven't come across people like Seki and considering she has formed a weird prejudice against them because of her mother, it's not really that crazy that she is scared of Sek

Dex-chan lover
So that's the spin the mom is trying to wave into her story, "oh no, it is not that i am a disloyal woman, i just got seduced by a baaaad man!"

And now she is taking it out on her daughter trying to guilt her into staying away from men, even good ones, and becoming an easy target to actual oportunistic perverts like the degenerate from the YT club

What a scummy person

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I understand that mom messed up her choice and picked up an unfaithful man but dang it saddens me ‘seemingly force/control’ her child or something.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that mom messed up her choice and picked up an unfaithful man but dang it saddens me ‘seemingly force/control’ her child or something.

The mom didn't pick an unfaithful man

The mom cheated on her husband with some other guy, then divorced her husband to go back to Japan

And we don't know if the second dude is still around or then bounced

Dex-chan lover
The mom was the unfaithful one, first guy was good as far as we know and her new partner ...well we don't nothing about him YET so maybe in the future he becomes part of the plot

Dex-chan lover
That Kon girl decided to shut her mouth while her client was being harassed, even knowing her personality? Cringe.

Dex-chan lover
I knew Mari's mom was a shitty person but those first few pages really cements that she's even worse than I imagined. Guess Aka really is going down the more darker route but not Oshi No Ko's level (for now). Well the cat is out of the bag now so I'm curious to see how Seki's is going to keep their relationship. Thanks for the chapter.

Being protective is shitty?

Users who are viewing this thread