Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Self-Improvement

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, it does seem to be a bit of an exaggeration as he does state a bit later that he just doesn't like the idea of judging partners on income and the like.
That's why it's only a bit on the strange side. It's perfectly normal to prefer actually meeting people face to face over online stuff, since you do lose out on some social aspects that way. I can also completely understand not liking dating apps, since they're generally fairly shallow and often give too many choices to choose properly, or not enough to have much of a choice. Which to be fair is like real life, but condensed into something less human.

Judging partners by income is just materialistic, nothing else. By other arbitrary traits, maybe, but from what I've learned is that for every rule you make when it comes to choosing someone and what's attractive to you, there are always exceptions.

Dex-chan lover
But to be honest.
At least for now I can't feel a connection between any of the 4 main characters. Well, I can feel some connection between Kon and Pon but that's it.

Dex-chan lover
It feels to me the first 11 chapters are just the prologue now that the cast seems to get more expanded.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Nobuko has her own reverse harem, and now three more joined the battle.

Dex-chan lover
LUV HELTER SKELTER AND JOSEI

using mari's friend to get closer to her is a healthy thing to do

Dex-chan lover
everyone getting lead rn, just wait for Mari redemption arc

Dex-chan lover
You have guys like Seki and then... then you have things like cheese on that credits manga...

You know the pirate rap is actually catchy, I can't say it is good, the lyrics are worth 2 or 3 facepalms, but it is a fun listen

Dex-chan lover
I just love it wheenver Seki appears. His friends are also so cute and supportive to actually follow him to the Manga Club.

Dex-chan lover
Mistake on page 19:
UUvXqls.png

This should be more like "Is there no "Kingdom"?"
But this isn't so important so eh

I love these afterwords lmao
So glad to have this back

Dex-chan lover
The Romantic and the Pragmatic.

Yeah, I agree. That red string theory of breaking with wi-fi is a bit on the strange side.

Self improvement is usually a good thing. If you do it with the idea of actually improving yourself, not doing stuff to make yourself feel better.

He's right about strength training, though. It does help you lose weight. Or at least shed some fat. It's generally more effective than cardio for that purpose.

Oh, Nobuko again. That's a cute "Ehehe."

I wonder if she's going to turn into a jealousy target.

I hope that won't happen. She's too cute for that. Hope she turns into a good friend who doesn't want more. At least not from him. Or they could become an actual couple and end the manga. That would work too.

Absolutely. He's so genuinely good.

Part of self improvement is to develop better empathy for people who think differently than yourself, so I'd say it's perfectly in line with it. People say you can't understand others if you don't understand yourself, but that's mostly just an excuse to develop some capacity for self reflection.

Pon speaks like someone who knows there's not just one way, although he might not be an expert in any specific way. Still, just by being an outside more objective observer (and stalker) does help with developing a plan.

When it comes to someone deserving better, I'll always leave the choice to them. Even if they do deserve better, it's their choice if they want to pick a fucking idiot.
Then I'll have no choice but to call Seki that idiot if he still tries to chase her despite what happened

Users who are viewing this thread