Love Agency - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Successful Weight Loss

Dex-chan lover
All I think of when Pon got slim

aca2fc78c2eb6af1a7caddf90d72927633a54348.jpg

92a81a7b76207c3d983c15ab9f5f291c96b50751.jpg

Though I guess having friends who motivates and keep watch over you is the key.

Dex-chan lover
No Pon, we were supposed to be the gymbro she totally glued her eyes through the window of the gym. NOTLIKETHIS BROTHER :win: :win:

Supporter
Nah, he was cuter before. You should exorcise to stay healthy, but losing weight to make a girl like you isn't right. She's the one who needed to get over her dislike of fat people.
Thats even funnier because It contradicts Mary speech lmao, like the Author has no clue on what is or isnt changing yourself for others

Dex-chan lover
not sure if already mentioned in this series, but now I'm sure this is part of the Kaguya verse, because subject F had the fox for a long time in the artic.

still can't believe this mess came from the same author as kaguya and oshi no ko
really? this feels a lot like early Kaguya, and how they use the references is akasaka-sensei nice touch as always.

Dex-chan lover
not sure if already mentioned in this series, but now I'm sure this is part of the Kaguya verse, because subject F had the fox for a long time in the artic.

really? this feels a lot like early Kaguya, and how they use the references is akasaka-sensei nice touch as always.
I just watch Kaguya anime (and we still don't got a new season yet) It's a reference from the manga only?

Dex-chan lover
wassup readers, is the manga any good yet, or is it still a shitshow? dropped when the mc almost went a dude on a livestream and the blonde started keeping distance from him or something, how could aka put effort in such a non-sense story is what i wonder since the begining

Is "hidden slut" some Japanese slang? Since it doesn't follow the description given. Nor her, really.
My assumption is that the original said "hidden bitch" since bitch is common Japanese slang that has a very different meaning compared to English, so it's often localized like this or comes with a translator's note.

The Japanese use bitch as a term for promiscuous women, those who are flirt around a lot or have boyfriend after boyfriend or just are loose about sex. If you read any gyaru manga it tends to be used quite frequently. From my understanding the Japanese use of bitch is not as slur-coded as bitch or slut in English, but still has negative connotations when used by a more conservative/prudish person to describe someone.

In this case it's applied to the fox because she has a habit of manipulating everyone to fall in love with her.

Dex-chan lover
Fox girl can also throw the "I liked him fat more" next chapter, who knows
That would be easily fixable.

still can't believe this mess came from the same author as kaguya and oshi no ko
Because everyone always write at the same quality, and never have unusually good or bad ideas.

wassup readers, is the manga any good yet, or is it still a shitshow? dropped when the mc almost went a dude on a livestream and the blonde started keeping distance from him or something, how could aka put effort in such a non-sense story is what i wonder since the begining
I don't think you're going to like this kind of story if you thought it was a shitshow from the start. If you really want to know how it develops and whether you like it, you're going to have to read it, because it's too subjective. Some people like it, some don't.

Dex-chan lover
if everyone writes at the same quality, how is this bad and kaguya and onk good? your reply makes no sense
What I wrote is entirely in line with what I responded to, so if you think what I said doesn't make sense, what you said also doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
btw, if anyone of you have any fitness goals. you can draw inspiration from this work of fiction but don't be disappointed if you don't get the same results. Japanese summer vacation is typically about a month and to lose 15 kilos at this weight in such short time is ridiculous. Not a critique of the series btw, just saying it for any young one out there.

Double-page supporter
the one who should give love advice got advice from his client ... 😅😅😅

Users who are viewing this thread