Love Agency - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Effort

Dex-chan lover
To add even more, Kon described him as disgusting, which is the opposite of what Mari thinks of Pon. That's contradictory information, so she had a reason to dismiss it being him.

Also, it's a bit funny how people are complaining about a character making another character figure things out, rather than stumbling in the dark, when the latter is generally one of the biggest complaints people have about romcoms.

I don't.
I am confident that a vast majority of people reading on this platform would fail the 3 mountains task

Dex-chan lover
I am confident that a vast majority of people reading on this platform would fail the 3 mountains task
Reading or commenting? I'm pretty sure most people reading can figure out the difference between what various characters know, and what the readers know, but people commenting tend to belong more at the extremes, and those with the more extreme opinions tend to belong at a particular extreme.

Dex-chan lover
Just seems like too much work for a teenage crush. But I guess Kenji Harima wrote the book on that

Double-page supporter
What is going on with comments this week. I swear this is at least the 7th time/series I have seen where it's like people are not paying attention to the story(the comment you replied to). It's really weird, because normally I don't see it happen like this, and now it feels like it's every couple series.

Like I literally have like 700+ series in my ongoing reading list on mangadex, a couple dozen webnovels I read(and more I am behind on), and several dozen webtoons. Series, character names, plot developments can easily get jumbled and blurred together unless there is something super unique/distinguishing.

Yet even I can remember that basic detail for this series(Kon knew Mari and Pon are in contact/friends).

To add to your point, Kon is a very intelligent and perceptive individual(she was halfway to figuring things out on her own). While Mari is a pretty oblivious airhead type girl. Of course only one would put the dots together.
finally someone who really pay attention to the story 👍👍 and not some bullshit mari haters ,... this make mari's hater is more stupid than Mari 🤣🤣🤣 because they dont have anything else to comment,...

Dex-chan lover
Can we just change MC's please?
I like Kon and Pon's relationship journey better.

And their not even my favorite characters.

Users who are viewing this thread