Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
u have my respect Big bro. i can see myself in him(plus the megane)

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that his big brother was willing to play wingman even if his younger brother wasn't even aiming for that.
Poor onii-chan... May your day come, too.

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide Haha, your comment reminded me of Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife for some reason.
MC raised sure did raise a chad for a younger brother.
He paved the whole way for his younger brother basically. Got magically turned into a woman then married a rich as fuck handsome man and hooked up his cute little sister with her previous younger brother, turning her previous brother into her now brother-in-law. lol

Taught him everything about getting girls to masturbation(though he never could get a girl himself...ended up getting the man he hated the most though. lol), found him an amazing girl, and probably even secured him a job cause he's now basically related to one of the
most richest families through her.

Sorry, why the fuck am I talking about this here? lol
Well, it's my favorite novel, so if I say a word in regard to it I just can't seem to stop talking. haha

Dex-chan lover
Only son, probably not passing down the family name. Don't even care though, bunch of male cousins on that side of the family. They can continue this legacy of alcoholics.

Fed-Kun's army
There are only a few men in my family who can pass down our name, including myself. So I’m entrusting my brother to do so, because I won’t be doing that anytime soon

Users who are viewing this thread