Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

I can relate to her reaction. When I was younger, I spent 30 bucks to get 1 ultra rare yu gi oh card.

Dex-chan lover
The shopkeeper looks like Shirogane from Kaguya Sama.
Also, are they playing Duel Masters?

Contributor
cards.png

isthis.png

Group Leader
I know all the comments so far have been about how wholesome this is... but Tsubasa is smart wearing pants and overalls all the time with how she flails about while losing. When she starts to think about dating, she's going to break a ton of hearts.

Later, nii-san dumped all Tsubasa's cards into the fountain and called her a third rate duelist with a fourth rate deck.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a Tsubasa chapter! She really does well with Ouji's brother - it's just their second meeting, and they're already buddies. (Granted, Ouji's brother might be just doing this just to try and score some brownie points for his brother even though Ouji isn't really into her - but the thought is still there.)

I definitely like Tsubasa as a character - she's cute, and she's appearing more than just a typical tomboy or "I'm friends with everyone" character - it feels like she's becoming more than just a side character. And it makes her just all the more popular.

Dex-chan lover
Older Bro once again cements his place as the best character.

Users who are viewing this thread