Love Score - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Moe and Yuuji

@Sippers why do you feel that way? To me it seemed like he doing things fine. He can't help it if Moe was lying to him, he's not a mind-reader.

Dex-chan lover
im gonna borrow a movie quote here "Just because he/she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean he/she 's your soul mate"

a freakin word to live by

Sweet young lady so positive even in the face of terrible odds. Don't want to see her cry

Fed-Kun's army
@matresscow it's not about Moe specifically, just his general attitude towards dating. It's obvious that some of these girls are very serious about him, yet he just keeps looking for the best product on the shelf. Instead of working through problems with one specific girl, he keeps leaving them behind in hopes of finding a greener pasture. He doesn't care about them at all. He's being very selfish in the way he approaches his relationships.

Dex-chan lover
well from what we have seen so far, he wants a relationship but not ready to fully commit (and first girl was more of a romantic than what she show).
he pretty much represent the avg male from 20-30.

not sure why, but I get the feel that his friend could have a better compatibility with the first girl (amamiya), but they could end together anyway, 'cause that will be the lesson by the end of the story.
at least the story looks super interesting for now.

Dex-chan lover
@sippers you know what we have seen so far as the readers are simulations, right?? it's not like he has been dating the girls or cheated on them.

Dex-chan lover
@Sippers

It seems you missed the memo that all relationships shown were all completely simulations, he never pursued them IRL at all

Dex-chan lover
I mean if that's a legit 95% result then given how magical the app is I'd be like "hell yeah sign me up".

Tho first for safety I guess I'd pay the $5 or whatever to run the simulation on my own phone to be sure. ez

so yeah let's see how our protagonist fucks this next play up

Double-page supporter
Yuuji is scared of commitment but is also scared of not having enough commitment. He wants to be dating. Seems like he wants a girl to be monogamous with him (based on him wanting to officially date Ayaka when she wants to be fwbs). But the moment the girl says "Hey, do you think we could get married?" and then will be together long term, he is like "Hold on there, pardner."

Dude is too scared of failure or a chance of not having his happily ever after.

Fed-Kun's army
Well if the result can change on every try, that wouldn't be a good app in the first place, but the MC seems to imply that. If it's like one of those horoscope app that changes its result on every input, then I think the last girl could've run through the simulation hundreds of times till she get 95%.

Dex-chan lover
Moe is such a nice girl. Doesn't seems like things will go well for her though as long as the MC cares about getting the higher number possible.

Users who are viewing this thread