Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - True Strength

@goxds I'm really confused by that. "They" is used as a pronoun all the time in everyday conversation, and it sounds fine. Where are you from? Maybe it's a dialect thing?

Dex-chan lover
@Fari @Disguised22 I believe goxds is complaining because if Hiya is continuously referred to as a "they", it means they [goxds] would be beating it to a person of unspecified gender, and therefore possibly male to a point.

Which, apparently, CANNOT STAND for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
How could he possibly leave his adorable yet strong wolfgirl wife? Inconceivable.

They abandoned him and left him to die in the forrest and he says that's alright whilst losing his composure just because it's coming from the princess lel this is Japanese protagonist like
There wasn't anything like this in the novel
He had a badass vibe in the novel whlie conversing with the princess,the princess even offers herself to have him returned and Risu gives oof reaction towards her lol
There also wasn't any talk about him returning cause in the novel he is dead loyal to Risu

Double-page supporter
Wait, I would totally go back and take wolf wife with me, assuming the power was essentially infinite (though I'm now wondering if his capabilities would transfer back to his original world)?

Fed-Kun's army
Awwwwww I didn't see this question coming and it must have been eating her from inside.

So... will MC return to his previous world??? Depends...

- can I bring my waifu with?
- will change server reset stats?
- which server has better food?

Ermahgerd sUch suSpeNSe it'S KiLlinG mEh 🤪

there's no rules that state that MC cant go back and forth through world's gate
Afterall, he's a surpasser

is this updated monthly?When will be the next chapter i would like to ask, this manga is awesome and needs anime adaptation!

Dex-chan lover
just when it was about to get into a good part, new chapter got delayed, briliant

I mean, all good but the demon king is still angry that the idiot king and fake hero made him leave, and decided to attack Cryroad all out, kinda like they need to avoid being destroyed as much as MC likes to talk platitudes and say the world is beautiful. . . Maybe he could go tell him where he's living now and that all good, and that he'd like it if Cryroad was not needlessly destroyed. I mean, everythime more and more MC sounds like a candid idiot that just makes noise around. . .

Dex-chan lover
Waifu is Laifu, no Waifu no Laifu.

Answer should be obvious, don't screw this up.

Can't he just take her there anyway, also he his powers shouldn't just disappear right?

Users who are viewing this thread