Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - A Blend of Emotions!! Banda Terrace’s New Friend!!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so resignin as a magical girl is that easy ? That feel a bit abrupt to the girl to say "i quit" and the navigator is like "k".

Alright! Those of us who’ve read the spoilers don’t have to keep discussing the confession in spoiler tags anymore!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so we basically got a confession, yuri tag appeared, and it still played itself like a fucking joke at the end. I know this is kirara stuff and all, but goddamn a little bit more of seriousness from shamiko would have been suuuper refreshing. Somewhat upset tbh but damn if it was a good chapter regardless. Thanks for the constant updates <3

Edit: Btw how many chapters till you guys catch up with the raws? the void that will come when the updates stop coming regularly wil be huge.

Group Leader
@Epsilon04

6 regular chapters, and 3 longer extras (shorter than regular chapters tho, also prob focusing on normal chapters first)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
MOMO CONFESSED.

She can take it back from the dumb demon, but she can't fool the audience.

MOMO CONFESSED.

Yeah, there was a lot of lore here, including explaining that Shamiko actually did brainwashing, but I don't give a fuck.

MOMO CONFESSED.

Now the ball is on Shamiko, it's her turn. I'm going blind for all the chapters ahead, let's see what happens.

So first of all: YES! This is pretty much undeniably a confession. From the title of the panel, to the words Momo chose, to her obvious denial on the next page. It all is resoundingly confirming it.
Secondly: Momo you COWARD! That backtracking was so predictable. She just can't handle it. Why do you have to be like this? Shamiko was seriously believing you for a second and you had to take it back just because you are too afraid of changing the status quo or being vulnerable. This goddamn control complex of hers....

Anyway, Momo basically said what I've been saying for the last few chapters, so the topic of brainwashing is done for me.
Ziquiel is like the worst door to door salesman. He is kinda like those pushy guys on the street who try to advertise some random product to you and won't let you move on. lol
I still feel bad for him though... he is unemployed and was captured by the crazy attic lady. She might do unspeakable things to this goldfish.

I do love that Ugallu actually broke the panel to save the princess manager. Lico and Hon-san are not going to get along right away, considering how different they are... and how incompetent Hon-san is in the kitchen. The appartment is overflowing already as is lol
(LIlith dying because she couldnt collect trash all day is my favorite running gag)

Here's to another volume of increasingly interesting and gay chapters. It's still going to escalate from here!

Group Leader
of all the good news to come today i did NOT expect "machikado mazoku is gay for real now" so i'm extremely satisfied now

Dex-chan lover
Momo confessing is cute, but Occult Girl is still creepy as she casually captures and takes away the fish.

Users who are viewing this thread