Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 66.5 - Spinoff Demons

Don't forget to use code Shamiko for additional 5000 gold when you download the game!

Ah, the vore chapter I’ve heard about. Good times, good times.
Also, am I the only one low key shipping [R/L]ico and Honyu? I know it’s unlikely, but [R/L]ico needs a rebound.

Fed-Kun's army
Mikan mama... Where is papa? 🤔 - U asked.
Shamiko and Momo: He is working on a nuclear fishing ship outside the ocean. 😗
Anri: Hey! I got my share in it too! High class meat! Ring any bells!
Anri turns to Ugallu: Come to your daddy!
*Fresh Bitchy Blood Shower*

Since that day, no one ever she the butcher girl ever again. Happy Ending (maybe).

Dex-chan lover
double shots of tequila are usually 8-12 dollars where I'm from. All those glasses and making the dude pay for them. You're not exactly winning his love

Yep, Freud would be proud of Momo, properly recognizing the dream for it's meaning. Too bad for her it was all her and not Shamiko's doing, the lack of tummy rubbing should have given it away.

The tapir's zooscapade is as awkward as ever, can't that joke die already?, that's my one pet peeve atm. The poor dude does not deserve Lico's revenge spending with his card though.

Mikan mama has finally resigned herself to that appellative, cute. (though she needs to talk to her parents now XD)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This might take the place as the best chapter so far. Everyone had an amazing scene this chapter.

The lack of self-awareness gets more hilarious every time. And Mikan would have avoided the calls if she had mentioned in the tweet that her child was called Ugallu.

Nothing will top that dream for a long time.

Mikan slowly realises how Shamiko felt all the time. Yes, orange girl, accept your new nickname and just roll with it.

Mikan finally accepting her role as Uagllu's mama is the greatest! Her parents definitely are worried about a sudden granddaughter of course (there is a potential daddy right next to ya Mikan. She's got the meat you need) lol

Momo had a wet dream. No denying it, not tip-toeing around it, she just straight up dreamt that Shamiko was going to eat a wet peach which became her. There is zero wiggle room. And Tamasakura(Sakura)'s soul watches. That's a huge can of anxieties lol
Momo is such a gay dork. And a terrible friend for forgetting yet another birthday...

It may be easily forgotten due to the other two things, but Riko's romance has been crushed for good. Shirozawa is kind of a creep... he goes for non-sapient tapirs... Anyway, Hon-san being Riko's straightman is honestly amazing. Maybe she will become here rebound (hue hue).

Lilith is worth 5000 Yen. Figures.

Users who are viewing this thread